L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Frenzy and Zealot

+7
Ripper
totolan
Siux
Spawn77
Rj485
Roberto
11 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot - Page 2 Empty Re: Titans Frenzy and Zealot

Post  Spawn77 Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:13 pm

All these little kiddies think that 1 class should kill everything. This game was meant to NOT be balanced. Everything has a weakness. Or maybe we should all just go and play dwarves. I dont see anyone crying cause dwarf cant kill orc. Waa waa waa my spoiler cant kill orc with F, waaa. Please learn the game for god sakes.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  totolan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:23 pm

I think Euphoria should be banned for swearing and for his behaviour..... P.S , iff u don't like the SERV , LEAVE u mindless child.

totolan

Back to top Go down

Post  totolan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:27 pm

I don't even know why this post is allowed , it wasn;t a bug , it was set this way. SO STOP COMPLAINING CAUSE THE WALL IS TO HIGH ... U'RE JUST TO SMALL..

totolan

Back to top Go down

Post  totolan Thu Apr 08, 2010 11:29 pm

Siux wrote:euro.. U talk abaut l2.. but u said mage/tank are sucks? pp/th too!! u are crazy.. u are running with B items.. after 1 week. I crafted 2 sets A, S weapon and 3 A weapons, full TT jwls, 4 chars 83/83 and 2 with retail.

U need items, and LVL.. dont cry here if u hit for 70 each atak. pls! when u get FULL S, rbs jwls and others important items, maybe orcs dont kill u with F so fast.. if u know how to use u tank/gladi.

I am tirant and u cant leave my CP ( 4k ) in pvp. and u used UD. Dont talk abaut WE.. ( orcs ) coz u dont know what PRO u are.
DONT talk abaut HOW MUCH english we know. I think u dont know nathing abaut spanish or portugues, maybe polish? rus? and... I think if we talk so bad english, why u understand us?

sorry for my bad english ( again )

HAHA SIUX WE ALL LOVE YA U BIG GREEN ORC :X JUST CAUSE EUPHORIA IS A STUPID VIRGIN DOESN"T MEAN WE CAN"T UDNERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH :*

totolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:17 am

totolan wrote:
Siux wrote:euro.. U talk abaut l2.. but u said mage/tank are sucks? pp/th too!! u are crazy.. u are running with B items.. after 1 week. I crafted 2 sets A, S weapon and 3 A weapons, full TT jwls, 4 chars 83/83 and 2 with retail.

U need items, and LVL.. dont cry here if u hit for 70 each atak. pls! when u get FULL S, rbs jwls and others important items, maybe orcs dont kill u with F so fast.. if u know how to use u tank/gladi.

I am tirant and u cant leave my CP ( 4k ) in pvp. and u used UD. Dont talk abaut WE.. ( orcs ) coz u dont know what PRO u are.
DONT talk abaut HOW MUCH english we know. I think u dont know nathing abaut spanish or portugues, maybe polish? rus? and... I think if we talk so bad english, why u understand us?

sorry for my bad english ( again )

HAHA SIUX WE ALL LOVE YA U BIG GREEN ORC :X JUST CAUSE EUPHORIA IS A STUPID VIRGIN DOESN"T MEAN WE CAN"T UDNERSTAND YOUR ENGLISH :*
o.O i dont love him xD xD xD xD xD

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:46 am

Pls.. love me u too Sad
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  666 Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 pm

Euphoria wrote:are you an lunatic, im talking about pvp not pve..and how am i suposed to defeat at titan that comes whit 2-3 hits on me ...he makes 15k p.atk at full hp :O thats normal to you in gracia final dude ?

if you're scared about 15k p.atk at full hp use bsoe... if you're not scared press To Nearest village. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:25 am

Calm down all.
We are inspecting how the balance is going through this month and if we see that there are classes with overpowered statistics we are going to tweak them.
We are here and watching.
By the way now with the new Subclass skills (Certification skills) we will have to re-evaluate the stats of each class...
Stay tuned for more information and keep voting . Wink

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:00 pm

Yeah one of the main reason we looked for this is because we see that a lot of people is not encouraged about usinc orcs now so in a way we want them to be a competitive they are a bit overpowered now in close range, this means we will work to make the classes more balanced.

BTW keep voting people =D
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

https://l2elements.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 am

orcs, daggers are OP in close range in all servers.. mages must RUN.. and use skils like slow, vortex, and others to debuff... if they only want surrender.. ATAK.. well!! they ll die. orcs are OK, when u have mages with 5k.pdef and 7k p.atak or more.

archers pwn easy to orcs.. but no1 know how to use it. that its the problem.

F works fine with only blut, swords weapons..

same as totems..
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Apr 12, 2010 8:25 am

Player will have to show me either orcs are overpowered or they aint ill look closer pvps olympiads events to find abuot this.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:06 am

Plus there are many invisible factors, that the person being attacked can't see.

- Jewels
- Jewel ench
- Armor ench
- Foundation Items
- Weapon Augment
- Weapon Element
- Skill Ench
- Gracia passive skills
- Subclass Cert. skills
- Bracelet / Talismans

- and more!

Only the attacker, and the GM can see all these things... You can't get killed by a class that you think you should pwn, then go QQ to GM saying "Change it!" when you might not know the whole story...

If I wanted, I could make my own 'anti-titan' class... And I probably will eventually, just to prove my point! But I have always played Titans on every server, whether they own or fail, and I think this setting is decent, not terribly OP...
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:28 am

+1
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot - Page 2 Empty Nice Work Crybabies! GMs gave you a bottle and diaper change!

Post  Rj485 Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:29 am

OMG...

After all this thread, and after all the PVP events today which proved that Orcs still die with Frenzy 100%...

Now somehow Frenzy is back to retail... Which makes it USELESS! Can anyone tell me 1 good use to get Frenzy now? If you're killing a mob that requires you to have F on, you will only be able to use it for 3 hits, because you will regain HP from VR buffs... If you take VR off, you need a bishop to keep your HP between *dead* and 49%... Not easy to do when Titan HP fluctuates so fast... As for PVP, if you are able to get Frenzy before you fight, you have to remain under 50% HP to keep it, so before you even get to the enemy, you're dead. If you are trying to use Frenzy during a fight, that's even worse! When you get down to 30%, by the time you use Frenzy and/or Zealot, you can't usually Roar before yur dead...

Now, Titan is only good for Guts and Zealot, and Guts has a long reuse! Pff....

All you whiners out there were REALLY only crying about TVT, because I and other orcs would get Frenzy, full heal with the pop buffer, then go out and kill.... That doesn't happen in real PVP... (And also I know you mages grab kamael buff from pop buffer b4 going out with yur pwneage matk, and start blasting away, same difference! And MANY ppl go back into the buffer when HP is running low to heal up, SAME THING... I can go on and on about using buffer and the safe room to your advantage...)

In REAL pvp, Titans don't have a 100% restore HP button, (Roar restores to about 65%), and can't get full HP after using Frenzy unless they kill a low mob to regain... In an open area, mages and archers can EASILY kite and kill slow orcs, on Frenzy or not. At least if a Titan can catch up to some1, it should have enough patk to wipe him out, it's only fair, unless we wanna give Titans +20-30 speed and see what happens, I'll be glad to lose Frenzy then. . .

Now you wanna talk OVERPOWERED? Lol, there are many OP classes you can make.... SK/SH, SH/PS, PP/PA, PP/HE, WK/HE, and the list goes on. If we want to nerf Titans to be "*RETAIL*" (LOL what an excuse), then lets talk about Mages' Matk *OP*, and Archers' Crit Damage *OP*, and Tank's Stun *OP*... Who fricking cares what Retail is like? This is a CUSTOM substack server, and things need to be adjusted for as much balance as possible, not to make it worse because "it's not retail." Balance will never be perfect, but you dont need to nerf a class that already has MAJOR weaknessess, only because ppl whine about losing their apiga in TVT... Oh wait, I can play that too if you want...

*crycry* "GM, nerf! nerf! plis mens" */crycry*

Now you will say "but mens, Titan is Close range, blabla." Well haha, I tested vs a tank with VERY similar gear and buffs, and orc was crap vs him too w/o Frenzy, even with Guts on!! daggers will bluff/backblow... Gladi will reflect... Kamael will stun and disarm... Everyone has a chance to defeat Titan if you play it right, but who will the Titan kill? The Dwarf? Lolz.

Even if GM's REALLY think Orc Frenzy is too much patk (won't archers get almost the same patk PLUS the crits???), then why dont we try putting Frenzy back to 100% HP, but lowering the power like 20%? Would that be a good compromise for the whiners?

---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Thu Apr 15, 2010 6:57 am

There is a difference in nerfing a skill that nerfing a class a skill must work official like because if it
dosent then it wont be fair for other players orcies were unsttopable in events and pvp you went back
put frenzy on came back and 1 hitted everyone whats the skill and fun in that? now we have close range characters that actually have a chance such as daggers gladdis even tanks died to fast against orcies now they wont tanks are supposed to be the stronger close range figther class to kill fighters but their speed some times makes them uselees angains archers an mages daggers are ment to kill archers and mages shadow step nearn to them give deathly blows etc. i will nerf every class i suspect is op so i will have to watch more pvp so please dont complain about orcies being normal i saw tvts 17k pattk for 1.5 minutes armor crushing everyone whit full hp its not close to balanced.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:38 am

What i really find is saddening is that the GM fire doesnt even know how to play this game. When a pp/paladin gets dynasty gear and orc has dynasty weapon, a destro with 20k p attack CRITS tank for 500 dmg with 200 normal hits. Meanwhile the TANK class hits orc for 2-3k. Wow thats totally fair right? tank hits for more than orc on F yes yes we love that.

Now lets take a gladdy, there are 2 gladdy in furia clan that can tell you. They DESTROY my orc. I turn on f hit them 2 times and im dead. They reflect 80% dmg back to me and they have more hp/cp than i do. Tehy need not even atatck.

Now thirdly, you made pvp event today fire. And you pitted my tank and soulblades orc against 2 archers. If you noticed i aggro'd the hell out of them and soulblade the "Supposedly" OP orc class didnt even kill 1 of them. BTW congrats to zuza and meia they actually know how to play an archer. Hit and run hit and run. GG your good players.

Now the only class you have left to idiotically cry about would be daggers. Well To make F you need 30% hp. Any GOOD player knows backstab blows thru cp and straight to HP. HIDE skill, go behind orc, backstab, dead orc, BB good fight. The biggest problem with here as many other servers is you people dont even know how the classes work, what skills they have. Whats even worse is this GM doesnt even know how to play, why do we have an admin who doesnt know anything?

Yeah yeah ur gonna delete my post whatever, but you made this forum for people to show and express their opinion so go ahead and do your hypocritical deletion of my post. BB

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Thu Apr 15, 2010 8:49 pm

I am not even take my time do delete this i donw know how to play this game well first of all what i made is retail like ands secondly if you loose is because you were to fuking dumb to enter an event whit 2 slow chars what means you were not gonna do shit against ranged chars in a big place like coli so QQ all you want make a new class and continue QQ i will make what i think is better for this server not what you feel its better for the server.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:25 am

Well,

We will have to wait and see... Maybe no Frenzy for now, but on my post I said the truth. With all characters on equal level and skills and equipment, in a normal 1v1 or 2v2 pvp, Titans need Frenzy to stay competitive.

For now though, I will use what I have, and make the best of it... Heheh. Wink
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:07 am

A grade Amor OR weapon: 40$
S grade Amor : 60$
S Grade Weapon (No SA) : 50$
Dynasty Armor Set : 120$
Dynasty Weapon (No SA) : 80$
Dynasty Armor + Weapon + (SA) : 200$
Icarus Weapon (No SA) : 100$
Icarus Weapon + (SA) : 130$
Vesper Armor Set : 600$
Vesper Weapon (No SA) : 500$
Vesper Armor + Weapon + (SA) : 1000$ pfff and doantion to +16 ........ So.... BB

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:09 am

the fuck did u nerf titans?!! X(((
frenzy is goddamn useless now and also are titans! the only reason people used titans is because of frenzy...to farm Raid Bosses and level up other chars cuz in pvp they are god damn useless even with 30k patk because they have like 180 speed full buffed?!
they may kick ass now cuz nobody has good equip but you'll see when everyone gets dynasty and shit...orcs will die from archers before even getting to them(5k normal 8k-10k crit)...tanks will kill them cuz they have like huge Pdef making their frenzy useless...gladiators will just use reflect damage and sit back and relax...mages will play with them...hit run hit run hit run making titans look like idiots
believe me i have played on old aqua and i know!! i had titan with full dynasty set and i couldn't kill anyone 1vs1...mostly because everyone had a bow or some ranged attack and they would just have to run and hit me...i was slow as hell..even if i had zealoth i'd still be slower than them
also this is substack mastery server...if u make retail like frenzy...u fuck up everything cuz it makes titans useless...so u'll want to nerf other chars too...it's impossible to get a balance!!! it's like trying to make an entire new game!!! it will take you years ...but w/e...good luck...

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:17 am

why u try to balance srvr if u have this donations ???

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 am

The rewards are nothing you guys cant get ingame.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:07 am

OH REALLY?!!!! =))))))))))))))
RAGE MODE ON(sorry for the language):
HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSED TO GET FUCKING GOD DAMN +16 RAIDBOSS JEWELS AND FUCKING +10 VESPER SET AND OH PLEASE TELL ME NUMB NUT HOW THE FUCK ARE WE GONNA GET THE HORSE MOUNT...not that i care about the mount but from what i know it's not something we can get ingame
MAYBE WE WILL GET +10 VESPER SET AFTER LIKE A YEAR OF WORKING OUR ASS OFF AND AFTER BREAKING 100 ITEMS AND CONSUMING 100 BLESSED ENCHANTS S GRADE
/RAGE MODE OFF

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:25 am

(RAGE MODE ON) sorry for the lenguage
HOW THE FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO PAY FOR THIS FUCKING SERVER ANYWAYS
WILL YOU PAY FOR IT? WILL YOU GIVE ME THE MONEY THAT IT TAKES FOR 1 YEAR?
COME ON IF YOU TELL ME YOU WILL I WILL MAKE THE LIST AS YOU GUYS LIKE
BUT IF YOU DONT KNOW A DIFFERENT WAY TO GATHER MONEY THE PLEASE
FUCKING STOP COMPLAINING.
(RAGE MODE OFF)
Thx.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:30 am

Ohh ohh, I have an idea fire, treat players with respect and listen to what they want done with the server. Have never seen a gm ever do this, they are always just selfish and say ill do what I want blah blah blah. If you want people to donate then listen to what they ask for. Instead of doing stupid ass sh1t like nerf destro cause your friend who plays dont like them....

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum