L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Frenzy and Zealot

+7
Ripper
totolan
Siux
Spawn77
Rj485
Roberto
11 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot Empty Titans Frenzy and Zealot

Post  Euphoria Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:09 pm

dude titans frenzy and zealot should work only when hp is below 30% hp not when its full hp please check it out.

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot Empty Re: Titans Frenzy and Zealot

Post  Roberto Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:54 pm

dude....1. zealot work with full hp too ( u just need 30 % to activate )
2. frenzy work with full hp to help players to farm eassy

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 pm

are you an lunatic, im talking about pvp not pve..and how am i suposed to defeat at titan that comes whit 2-3 hits on me ...he makes 15k p.atk at full hp :O thats normal to you in gracia final dude ?

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:49 pm

Defeating a Titan is simple, if you have skill, and use the right class. Wink

If you remember the retail Frenzy on aQua, the Titan class was almost useless, because people mostly only use for farming, and to make Frenzy on RB. Even with stacksub and Frenzy set to Gracia 2, there are many classes that can kill WC/DE or OL/DE, (with same equip and skills). . .

Yes there will be some "OP" classes, BUT, no need to start crying yet, because there are people with many different sets of equipment right now. You can't really make good judgments when some have B grade, some have A and some have S. Also, remember things like enchants, 81/83 skills, aug, etc. When most of the server is already finished making their chars, and have S and S80, then we can see if things need to be changed.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:00 pm

I gotta laugh at how noob some people are. I am desto/overlord and anytime i 1v1 against a mage i die before i even get to them. I you are stupid enough to not run from me then that is your fault. Mage classes and archers classes are not made to just stand and fight. They run and hit. I think you should learn the game better before you start to cry.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Wed Apr 07, 2010 8:14 pm

+1 to spawn.. I think MAGE/TANK with full buff and skils are OP. and run more than 1 DS with F... how u want to kill tank/mage without F.. with an Orc.. archers its imposible... summoners? dont.. any support/mage or support/archer dagger.. no.. maybe pp/th.. with lethals.. so, u cant be immortal.. soon NPC buffer ll desapear. Orcs only ll have self buff.. = low speed..Start to make supports... U hit for 4k each skils ( full buff ) and 200% chance to hit 7k or more with criticals.. no1 cry for that..

Other thing.. If u talk abaut it, when u have valhalla+a vs.. Orcs with FULL S jwls +4 dont cry. I saw only 5 or 6 mages with DC.. others have abadon.. WTF is this, work for u items... I made 70 times tatteo quest to get 8 recs.. 3 / 5 of mages.. dont run!! they think are GOD. but not..

well.. that its all.. sorry for my bad english Very Happy:D:D

JOIN OLIS..

Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  manole Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:16 pm

euphoria is Gladiator no mage class Razz

manole

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:17 am

PFfffffffff....... he have melee.. and cry vs orcs with Frenzy...!! CRAZY MAN!!!!.. post something abaut how many lethals can hit u pp/th with 2k atak speed.

if u make tank/gladi to kill mages or archers(?) dont cry after for melee pvp.
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  totolan Thu Apr 08, 2010 12:28 am

I agree with spawn, siux and all the others ,every class can kick/get ass kicked by another class , probably frenzy's strength should decrease when hp grows abowe 60% , but atm it's fine the way it is Wink P.S. iff destro+frenzy comes near u it's obviously u are dead , but when kiting the poor speedless titan.... what should he say about SLOW,HAMSTRING, etc ?Smile keep up the good work :*

totolan

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:02 am

1 YOU RETARDED BOZOZ:I WAS TALKING ABOUT TITANS FRENZY
2 FRENZY SHOULDNT WORK WHIT FULL HP ON GRACIA FINAL RETARDED PEOPLE
3 MAGE/TANK ARE NOT OVERPOWER THEY KINDA SUCK
4 TH/PP SUCKS MY SOUSAGE AT EVERY HOUR OF EVERY DAY OF THE YEAR 2010
5 LEARN ENGLISH MOTHER FUNKERS
6 YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING ABOUT LINEAGE II AND ABOUT PVP, PVE.YOU SUCK!
7 TNX FOR SHOWING ME WHAT RETARDED PLAYERS ARE AROUND THE WORLD, YOU ARE WORST THAN THE FREAKING BRAZILIANS THAT KNOW ONLY F1 BUTTON!TNX!!

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:11 am

euphoria.... u're gladiator and u can't kill a destro? Smile)
ok...u also have range attack that's pretty freaking good...u can run with dash AND use bow instead ....OR there's always the third most funniest option...go bare ass naked with revenge stance to the orc and let him attack you Razz
90% of the times the orc will die before you cuz of reflect Smile)
PS:...orcs are strong in close combat but they are slow as hell
and the frenzy is custom because this is a custom server if u want retail like go to some other server

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:15 am

i know i have alot of skills whit range
i know i cn kill him like that
but u know its not normal to have frenzy wht full hp , thats what i was tring to say to you and to the gms FRENZY DOESNT WORK WITH FULL HP on Gracia Final!

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:19 am

euphoria....STFU and READ AGAIN : FRENZY WORK WITH FULL HP JUST TO HELP PLAYERS TO FARM..... IF U DONT LIKE LEAVE

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 am

im saing again to you:I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT PVE IM TALKING ABOUT PVP YOU RETARDED BLIND IDIOT MAN!

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:24 am

i repeat: "the frenzy is CUSTOM because this is a CUSTOM server if u want retail like GO TO SOME OTHER SERVER"

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  Euphoria Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:26 am

its ussles when im taliking to alliens!

Euphoria

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Thu Apr 08, 2010 1:50 am

then leave l2 elements fking stupid kid

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Thu Apr 08, 2010 4:35 am

euro.. U talk abaut l2.. but u said mage/tank are sucks? pp/th too!! u are crazy.. u are running with B items.. after 1 week. I crafted 2 sets A, S weapon and 3 A weapons, full TT jwls, 4 chars 83/83 and 2 with retail.

U need items, and LVL.. dont cry here if u hit for 70 each atak. pls! when u get FULL S, rbs jwls and others important items, maybe orcs dont kill u with F so fast.. if u know how to use u tank/gladi.

I am tirant and u cant leave my CP ( 4k ) in pvp. and u used UD. Dont talk abaut WE.. ( orcs ) coz u dont know what PRO u are.
DONT talk abaut HOW MUCH english we know. I think u dont know nathing abaut spanish or portugues, maybe polish? rus? and... I think if we talk so bad english, why u understand us?

sorry for my bad english ( again )
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot Empty It's me! Blacksmith!

Post  Too bad! Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:10 am

[quote Suix]euro.. U talk abaut l2.. but u said mage/tank are sucks? pp/th too!! u are crazy.. u are running with B items.. after 1 week. I crafted 2 sets A, S weapon and 3 A weapons, full TT jwls, 4 chars 83/83 and 2 with retail.

U need items, and LVL.. dont cry here if u hit for 70 each atak. pls! when u get FULL S, rbs jwls and others important items, maybe orcs dont kill u with F so fast.. if u know how to use u tank/gladi.

I am tirant and u cant leave my CP ( 4k ) in pvp. and u used UD. Dont talk abaut WE.. ( orcs ) coz u dont know what PRO u are.
DONT talk abaut HOW MUCH english we know. I think u dont know nathing abaut spanish or portugues, maybe polish? rus? and... I think if we talk so bad english, why u understand us?

sorry for my bad english ( again )[/quote]

Wow. I was not going to comment until you started bashing the people who knew English very well. Who cares if they know none of the listed languages, English is the primary language in the world. The two strongest countries of the world (The United States and The United Kingdom) use this ideal language. Don't try turning the tables and pretending that spanish is ideal and better. If it was, surely British and Americans would pick it up. But since it's not the better language, they, for the most part, don't. So please refrain from trolling with your bad grammar and terrible use of words and focus more on your video games, since apparently that is what you're bragging about. Typing, and probably speaking, is not your point of glory.

Too bad!

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:14 am

pfff...70% of the world speak spanish.. if u think that amount of ppl are wrong.. I am GOD.
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot Empty Blacksmith!

Post  Me again Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:22 am

Me again

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot Empty Blacksmith!

Post  Me again Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:24 am

http :// www .krysstal.com/spoken .html

Apparently URLs cannot be posted. Piece it together and post it in your web browser.

Me again

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:29 am

xD

Wow, all the drama!

Ok, Euphoria, I understand what you are saying about Frenzy, but GMs made it like that on purpose. Yes, maybe a little OP vs other melee characters, but they will probably nerf the patk a bit later when people finish their chars and the server isn't so new.

Every class should eventually have SOME weakness, because 1 class to kill all isn't fun. Titans right now can kill most (if not all) close range classes, but remember most long range classes can still easily kill them. If GMs set Frenzy to retail, then Titans would be severely impacted, both on PVE and PVP. We need Titans to kill Tanks, RBs, HB, and etc, not to just look tough and have low patk...

If you are Tank/Glad, then remember mages and archers will have almost no chance to kill you, when you get good skills and equipment. You will also have reflect damage, blockade, and other good skills for close range attackers too, plus you can kite them if you want. I don't see any problem with your character's class, but like Siux said, you need better equips, and all your high lvl skills...
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:59 am

And to "Too bad," aka "Blacksmith," (I think you switched your subject line and your user name...)

Euphoria started bashing people's English skills first. At least Siux admits he's not so good, and he tries to convey his point the best he can. Euphoria was misspelling every third word, and then he decided to slander others' grammatical typing skills... Now, the Frenzy debate turns into a language-ethnic-flame war. Bottom line, they both need better English, and neither one of them should be talking about the others' lack thereof.

Honestly, I'm American, I live in the USA, and American English is my only language. But I totally disagree with you Blacksmith. English is hard to learn for people not born here, and even many that grow up here have a hard time passing the reading and writing classes in school... Many more no longer use proper English when they talk or type. English actually could use an overhaul. There are way too many rules -- and exceptions to the rules -- for it to be this "ideal" language you claim it to be.

Also, since you did not contribute to the actual discussion, your interjection in the middle of this off-topic banter did nothing but show your immaturity and naivety.

Now, may we all move back on topic, or start a new topic in a new thread please, thanks.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Thu Apr 08, 2010 10:12 am

+1 ..

15k p.atak
10k p.atak

dont make a diference. why F works with 60% HP or 30% coz with 1 hit or 2 they kill mages easy ( if he can get theys) but here.. when mages have 5k p.def full HP frenzy its ok.. u only need RUN RUN RUN... UD last 2 hits and dead. or just let TANKS go to the front. Dont try to be HERO! when u have B items.
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum