L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please think before you post...

Go down

Please think before you post... Empty Please think before you post...

Post  =GM=Earth Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:19 am

The thread Xxx made about the server downtime was moved INTO the 'Server Down' thread. Go and check it if you do not believe. I did NOT delete that post. I do apologize for not announcing the fact that I moved it. From now, I will try to announce when I make a change.

The second thread, will be moved to the 'Doubts and Questions' section, because that is regarding suggestions, and doubts about the forum, and GM integrity. That also will NOT be deleted, only moved.

BUT, consider this a warning. If you continue to blame me or other staff of things that do not exist, then I will have to delete your posts.

Please read and follow the rules. If not, then we have to enforce them by moving, or sometimes editing or deleting posts. Thank you.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Please think before you post... Empty Re: Please think before you post...

Post  =GM=Earth Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:06 pm

It seems people do not understand the rules. Any thread regarding another server should be made in the complaints/suggestions/questions section. Otherwise the thread will be moved. Only 1 such post is allowed. Any duplicate posts or threads will be combined, or deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.

Instead of wasting all that energy trying to move to another server, it would be better to use that energy to advertise THIS server to other people...
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down