L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

10x for errase my post

4 posters

Go down

10x for errase my post Empty 10x for errase my post

Post  XxX Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:26 am

Last time i leave this server because of too much communism, seems that now are same filling, way u erase my posy, just to be the smartest guy with access on forum ???? before to erase it u can move in other rubric, but like i say steeeeeeeeeellll same communism like it was on aqua .... just others name ... and wtf u want to vote for an down server mutch more than 12 hour ???????????????????? are u crazy ??????? i know that it is hard to keep on an server without donation because seems from my opinion that no one donate here ..... too expensive list, not my problem .... but if no one care about server better to make other work because seems to be blow job here .... find an trusted person to give access for rr server ... it is imposible to have an server with so much downtime because someone it is not there when we need ....

I know that it is an free server don`t remember me because this it is first thing that all ADM say always, but this server exist because of free users of server ... and if normal players loose time from his own life here it is because they trust DaTa, he it is rely an good man but can`t make all alone ... and he must make this server Epilogue if we want more players because stucksub servers are nor so many and all are old cronicle ... and it is incomparable work to make items on Epilogue or in other cronicle of lineage ... because of this players don`t join, now players are lazy -_-, they will never work so hard like in past because they change so many servers and it is rely boring to make items all over again and after a few weeks to change server ..........

A few sugestions if this post will not be errase:
1. Make active spoil and drop blue mobs.
2. Shift click on mobs, verry useful because it is not Epilogue and it is hard to find some spoil/drops
3. punish the Dual box or 10 box from TvT because thous illegals problems ruin server, when someone join all players are very strong and impossible to be killed by an 1 mount normal player. I think the solution it is 1 player from 1 IP, i think it is not so hard to make 1 player per IP..... and solve this problem to all TvT.... DaTa know to do this if he make the NPC for StuckSub, if not to make who make the NPC because that NPC it is quite hard to make it.......
4. Never erase post of players, if u want to be the boss in forum make an rubric with WRONG POSTS and move that posts there ....... because this it is disrespect for us ...
5. If u want more players make TvT by GM and after players vote ghive to apll players that are on something don`t know what, 1 agipa, something that don`t change balance no enchants no good stuff, 1 clear crystal, or what do u want because if players gain something after they vote will be votes if not no one will vote for what for GM inactivity.....need 1 mouth of at last 1 active GM .... i think no need tvt just to say ppl start voting for 1 reward from me ... when i see for example if there are 50 players online ... wehn i see 25 votes i will give u reward because on this server are a lot of dual boxes and it is normal if we need good buffs ...

10x for u read my post and hope someone to change this problem to this server because i rely like it, but need a little bit more effort to grow our community.
Respect for stuff
Disrespect for who delete my last post
XxX
XxX

Back to top Go down

10x for errase my post Empty Re: 10x for errase my post

Post  =GM=Earth Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:27 am

This topic moved to 'Doubts and Questions.'

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding your previous post. You can find it inside 'Server Down,' where all issues like that need to be posted. Thank you.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  XV89 Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 am

XxX wrote:
A few sugestions if this post will not be errase:
1. Make active spoil and drop blue mobs. //Im agree, its very uncomfortable to create new dorf, for every single recipe (or delevelling existing chars).
2. Shift click on mobs, verry useful because it is not Epilogue and it is hard to find some spoil/drops //True... true...
3. punish the Dual box or 10 box from TvT because thous illegals problems ruin server, when someone join all players are very strong and impossible to be killed by an 1 mount normal player. I think the solution it is 1 player from 1 IP, i think it is not so hard to make 1 player per IP..... and solve this problem to all TvT.... DaTa know to do this if he make the NPC for StuckSub, if not to make who make the NPC because that NPC it is quite hard to make it....... //Great idea, especially for those people which has 2 or more computers at home. Example - im usually plays with my brother, at same time. Most of it, are only logins for TvT event. After this, we log off. And then u want make 1 ip - 1 char?
Its not problem also. Just installing Tor, or HotSpotShield and IP is another. It's not resolve. It's just another one annoying thing.
I think, the better idea is make thing which would kick players that are not active, during event. Or start banning ppl which was reported as bot users (like most ppl from ADN clan)

5. If u want more players make TvT by GM and after players vote ghive to apll players that are on something don`t know what, 1 agipa, something that don`t change balance no enchants no good stuff, 1 clear crystal, or what do u want because if players gain something after they vote will be votes if not no one will vote for what for GM inactivity.....need 1 mouth of at last 1 active GM .... i think no need tvt just to say ppl start voting for 1 reward from me ... when i see for example if there are 50 players online ... wehn i see 25 votes i will give u reward because on this server are a lot of dual boxes and it is normal if we need good buffs ...// Yeah. And TvT would be an event for no lifers only.
Let it be, as it is now. 4 times in 24hrs. And its fine.

XV89
XV89

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:12 am

hmm Xxx if I remeber good you was the "guest" and yes some1 deleted your post but not me or gm-s and more something any1 can delete 1 "guest" Post ..
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down