L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, anybody there?!?!

4 posters

Go down

Hello, anybody there?!?! Empty Hello, anybody there?!?!

Post  Hammad Tue May 18, 2010 5:19 am

Well, its like 7 days now since some of us expressed their idea to launch L2 Elements on HopZone and i see no one from staff bothers to keep us up to date. Some said " we will look into it". Well that things lasts like 2-3 days tops? What? when the server went down u were all "QQ here QQ there, dont leave our server, we do our best" and now i just see =GM=Plasma now and there trying to make something? WTF?
NO, seriously W T F?!
And if some1 is gonna get pissed reading this post, I DONT CARE ! We dont have players to sustain a reasonable market, if i need something i need to farm my fuking eyes out, same as with the equip. I've been trying to raise 30 Mark of Betrayals to get certified in Hellbound, u kidding me? 3 days of farming and only 13? After all u cant get all recipes from there as we all know it? So whadup with the insane rate? Not to mention that i have parts to get 39845734095874390348 dyna weapons recs but i cant get 30 lousy Marks? pffff
Wanna do something nice for us? Put server on Hopzone and think about that thing with the marks.
Im tired to shout "wtb sh1ts" and to get no answer.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Hello, anybody there?!?! Empty Re: Hello, anybody there?!?!

Post  manolescu3 Tue May 18, 2010 5:51 am

yea good point to put server in HOPZONE , more players will come this means more votes , more players more donators maybe and gm will make some cash $
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Tue May 18, 2010 11:54 am

About more voting sites, I agree.
(However, we need to do our part too and bring friends here, and be more active. WE make the community, not the GM.)

As for the marks, I know they are hard to get, but once you have the premium cert, you can get dyna weapons for you, and for anyone you want to help, because the certificate and the tomes/pages are tradable.

Also, the tomes should not be as easy as they are... Dynasty weapons are stronger than Hero weapons here... They SHOULD take a long time to craft! If anything, GMs should make the tomes either drop less, or make the NPC ask for x3 or x4 pages than normal, so you have to farm more than 10 minutes to get the pages you need.

Manor works now, so even if you don't spoil a lot, you can craft dyna weapons quite easily.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Tue May 18, 2010 12:09 pm

I agree with the tomes part, though wouldnt be fair for newcomers. But farming a week for 30 Marks is sh1tless. And yes, we make the community, i am here with 4-5 friends that i know IRL. And i had a server on Hopzone some time ago and i know what it means. Making some Vote events and things like that would bring players.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guess Fri May 21, 2010 9:20 pm

How many people plays here anyway? Without counting bots and L2walker?

Guess

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sat May 22, 2010 12:26 am

About 20 diff 'core' people that I know of,

And probably another (at least 10-20) newer people that are still in the farming stage where they don't show much in oly/seige/pvp yet...

This is a really good server to play on, 90% everything works as it should, plus some custom things that rock, like subclass stack... We just need more people to play and vote and grow the community. If you're deciding to join us, then Welcome, and hope you have fun here with us!

---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Mon May 24, 2010 11:53 am

manolescu3 wrote:yea good point to put server in HOPZONE , more players will come this means more votes , more players more donators maybe and gm will make some cash $

I would just like to clarify on your post that we don't do this for the money.Actually we all have our jobs in real life and we get money from there.We do this for fun and because we love this game! Very Happy
P.S. We like players as much as we like donors.We don't want a server full of donors but a donation is always welcomed.After all donating for something means that you respect the job that we did.And respect is always returned back doubled! Smile

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum