L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TvT event

+4
Hammad
PERKyouUP
Electrical
Spawn77
8 posters

Go down

TvT event Empty TvT event

Post  Spawn77 Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 am

Tvt event is becomming an event based on who can kill the most bots, or spawn kill people the most after they have died 1 time. I feel a wonderful idea for tvt event would be this.

1. First off make a 1 way door on the inside of the colli during tvt. So after a player has entered the arena they may not run back inside the safe areas and heal with the buffer and such. This will prevent people from just killing a bot and hiding in safe zones. Because they wont be able to return to the safe area.

2. The second part of this would be make the respawns after a player has died in the safe zone near buffer npc and such. This prevents spawn kills after a player has died and allows them to rebuff for another round of pvp.

With both of these ideas implimented TvT will be a wonderful event, and prevent the kind of abuse that some players are doing right now. Tell me what everyone thinks.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

TvT event Empty Re: TvT event

Post  Electrical Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm

Here's another thought.
1- lose the buffer
2- make the culosseum doors close automatically as soon the tvt starts
3- make spawn safe for at least 30 secs, so that everyone has time to selfbuff.

Edit: in 2- ramdom people can join the culosseum even not participating, may leading to an disavantage for some
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:49 pm

OFC I like these ideas for the TvT, there have been way too many ppl with 3-5 bots so they can easy kill, Rolling Eyes or get many apiga. It is getting almost to the point that the ppl that long the most bots will "WIN" because they have 2 or 3 bots on both sides.

Well you can have the TvT event with the doors closed so there is no "safe zone" and put the NPC buffer in the middle of the arena. Would be nice change of event.

My other Idea is auto DC if a character is ideal for more then 60 seconds, it is a short event. not fair to make it 1 character per IP addy because a lot of ppl have routers and have friends that play from same location. but if they dont move or participate in the event then a DC is in order, and fair. Should be NO "free" Apiga Twisted Evil

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:49 am

All ideas are fine with a + from Electrical. The idle for 60 sec thing is another good idea. Im not playing TvT since i entered once, i died and all the rest were buffed and i was free frag. Or i saw ZHASANOV boting like 6 chars , killing one on the opposite team and then just sitting in safe zone. Honestly that is lame.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:46 am

PERKyouUP wrote:
My other Idea is auto DC if a character is ideal for more then 60 seconds, it is a short event. Twisted Evil

Idealist, however, risky. it may lead to some bugs, but 100% funcional its kick ass
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:11 am

so ur saying remove the buffer in general but keep it where its not needed?
you really need to get some filosofy.

as you gave your opinion i shall now give mine, and i'm sorry, but yours is totally the worst.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:25 am

lol I think you are fucking crazy Rj or to say SoulBlade hmm you are in game just some times you get dinasty sett and now for who is new to remove buffs ? can you tell me the reason ??
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:42 am

facepalm at Rj. i wont even waste my IQ answering the blasphemic reply he made.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:23 pm

Just lol at todays tvt event, furia noobs exploiting that they can open doors in colli cause they have aden castle, thats just LOL. Some serious fixing needs to be done ASAP.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:18 pm

yeah this is just stupid, i will just log 20 bots into tvt and get free adena and apigas, since nobody takes tvt seriously anymore.......

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:17 pm

Rj485 wrote:YES - Respawn in Safe Zone
(Prevents SpawnKill, no need for spawn protect)

NO - NPC buffer anywhere in combat zone
(NPC Buffer heals when it buffs, would be even worse than running to Safe Zone)

YES - No Safe Zone re-entry
(Dunno how yur gonna do that tho with no bugs... GL)

YES - Kicking afk'ers
(By GMs that notice bots in TvT)

NO - Auto-kick
(Because an auto-kick script would probably also kick ALL bots in-game, like buffbots in HB -- Not good)

NO - Remove NPC Buffer from TvT [Meaning YES to keep it in TvT]
(Because TvT is random, you could have all buffers on one side... IMO the Coliseum is the 1 place I think the NPC Buffer is useful)

YES - Remove NPC Buffer from all Towns, or change the buffs to only basic buffs...
[Warrior: WW,Zerk,Might,Haste,Focus,Whisper -- Mage: WW,Zerk,Acumen,Shield,Conc,Empower]
(This way noobs can have help to farm to 78, but experienced players need to use buffbots or go in party -- Farming HB and high level areas is too easy with instant full buff/song/dance)
---
~Rj
=)

Suddenly after some motnths playing you come up with this? Seriously now ! Considering the fact that the community is low this would be a stab in the heart, coz nowadays players search for servers with buffs. Not event today some ppl cant afford a new PC that can load several L2 clients knowing the fact that L2 is the worst configured MMORPG at eating PC resources.

Kick AFK'ers at GM notice? Smile) i havent seen a GM online for several days now. How u planning on doing that?
GL

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Mon Jun 14, 2010 1:34 am

**Edited former post, since everyone decided to have a cow, milk it, and throw all the stinky cheese at me... 0_o

YES - Respawn in Safe Zone
(Prevents SpawnKill, therefore no need for spawn protect)

YES - NPC buffer, but in the safe zone
(NPC Buffer heals when it buffs, to have it in the middle would be even worse than running to a Safe Zone)

YES - No Safe Zone re-entry
(If that's possible, sure... )

YES - Kicking afk'ers, but not automatically.
(Unless the auto-kick-script can be configured to only kick afk people *In TVT* )

-----
**Off Topic Comment**
[IMO =*In My Opinion,* for those who don't know, lol]

IMO about the NPC buffer -- It should not have stayed past the 1st week. Even so, it also should not have been FULL buff/song/dance/chant... People got S grade way too easy for a fresh server. Anyone around from Day 1 of Elements should know what I'm talking about, and even now, with 40kk adena from a friend, B grade and full buff is a fast track to common A grade, then the S grade quest.

Yes, I know that it's too late to *totally remove* the buffer, especially with people walking in Dynasty now. In my earlier comment, I was simply thinking that *limiting* the buffs available would have more people going in party more, and making some buffers, instead of everyone just solo'ing everything... Also, most here should be able to load more than one client anyway. If not, then check the local computer store, because prices for computers have come way down, most people with a job can afford something decent nowadays...

I dunno why you 3 are so mad anyway, you are in ADN and have most of the heroes and activity here. You must have no faith in your clan...? There should be no problem for you 3 to party up and go anywhere... Also, many newbs get help from experienced players, so removing some buffs should make them that much *more* dependent on making friends and joining a clan, instead of going alone, getting bored farming alone, and leaving so soon...

Ok, maybe limiting the buffer needs to wait until there more people on the server to speedily find a party at most times of day, but the *ON-topic* part of this post is fully valid...
---
~Rj
=)

Last edited by Rj485 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:05 am

I'm not mad in the 1st place, but it seemed a bad idea as u formulated it. And yes, in some ways you are right, but many things should be changed to look the way you see it.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:43 am

there you go with the "i'll change the buffer when thers more players than"
noone's gona change anything regarding the buffer in general!
dont you realize you are the only one who wants this?
just becouse you mod the forum doesnt give you the right to choose NOTHING AT ALL in the name of all of us.

seriously Rj.... get a move on.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  XxX Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:15 am

Rj485 i think u want to have an empty server if u remove buffer, i think will be best for us to stop making sugestions for players, let they make alone not by your stupidity suggestion .... we have so small community because server have some not good planed parts like it is searching for mammon merchant and blacksmith for 20 - 30 min ... in this time we can do other stuff not to teleport all over again .... this are good suggestion for server not to remove buffer ...

About TvT it is not correct to kick offline players because old player have already a lot of items elem +7 and new one will make in long time .... and old one make with offline players .... think about that ... or u like TvT manager to say: Event cancel due to lack members join ......

In the end i think that u rely think that u are so smart guy that we must do all what u say ... but with this we will have an empty server .....

Hope someone to not be so upset after read your posts and leave because we are not so many who play .....

Gl Rj485 and try your best in manage forum nothing more pls

XxX
XxX

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:16 am

If you look closely, I typed 'IMO' before I started talking about MY OPINION on the buffer again...

Just now, I went back and edited above that part to explain to you what *IMO* means, in case you don't know. I'm not deciding anything, nor do I have the power to make any changes. I don't even Mod the forum much anymore... I let Earth do that, since he stepped up to Mod it. I'm only watching now, in case he's not around.

Most of the server agrees for these TvT changes:

No spawn kill
No running back into the safe zone
Kicking bots

And my post reflects those ideas. As for TvT buffer, there were several ideas for it, and none of them really were agreed on, (including my idea), so I kept the buffer the same as now, in my list. Wasn't the buffer in the safe zone from Day 1? Yes. So my post was only saying that no change for the TvT buffer was agreed on, and that it should stay the way it is.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:04 pm

To Rj, I do not think you understand the point of what Electrical and Xxx are saying... You are not an Admin or developer to make these changes, so to make a list like that, it seems like you are making a list of what (YOU) will change, and ignoring other people's opinions. Maybe you did not intend it that way, but that is what others see from it.

Just give your opinion, and let others give theirs. That is what the "Reply" button is for...
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:24 pm

someone has increased in my consideration just now.
thank you Earth for making our points cristal clear.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Fine...

I'll leave the *list-making* alone...
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485