L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Critical Chance

+2
Rj485
ZHASANOV-GOD
6 posters

Go down

Critical Chance Empty Critical Chance

Post  ZHASANOV-GOD Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:45 am

Rogue Class Critical Chance 3% chance to increase Crit.Rate when attacking +30% Crit.Rate for 15 seconds
Critical Chance 66b273a88875[/URL]
Critical Chance F157e0de98f3[/URL]

no give 30% - give 30 Critical Rate as Master Ability skills
http://lineage.pmfun.com/list/skillcertification
ZHASANOV-GOD
ZHASANOV-GOD

Back to top Go down

Critical Chance Empty Re: Critical Chance

Post  Rj485 Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:32 am

Yes, =(

I play Titan, and I noticed this too... I would also like to see a screen from a dagger char tho, to see if it's more than 30 for them.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 pm

All you people are noobs. Effects of buffs dont stack one on top of the other. The 30% bonus is applied to your starting crit rate before you recieve other buffs. You cant expect to have 1000 crit rate on all ur chars because buffs stack % on top of %. Thats not how it works.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:13 am

Make me understand. Saggitarius buffed 1390 atk speed wit maja light. Same char buffed and with certificate of haste = 1920. Difference is? Hmmm 530. More than 30 % from the standard buffed atk speed. The percent from not buffed saggitarius doesnt count, its like 200 atk speed. So whats the deal? Some cerftificates give 30 % from buffed stats and some from unbuffed?
If yes, make us a list Mr.IKnowAll.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  ZHASANOV-GOD Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Spawn77 wrote:All you people are noobs. Effects of buffs dont stack one on top of the other. The 30% bonus is applied to your starting crit rate before you recieve other buffs. You cant expect to have 1000 crit rate on all ur chars because buffs stack % on top of %. Thats not how it works.
GENOCIDE YOU NOOB
ZHASANOV-GOD
ZHASANOV-GOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

Well,

Until Admin and Dev wanna change it, just delete your certs, and add them back on.

It takes only like 20 minutes to talk to a few NPCs and get a new set of certs... If some don't work like you want, just use different ones... (Since I learned about Rogue Focus from a friend that tried it, I just picked a different cert) Wink
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:25 am

What i really gotta laugh at tho is hammad crying about gm events and saying he gonna leave, cry cry cry, and now lookey, hes back to cry some more, ahahahaha. Does crit rate sound anything like haste to you moron, go buy some brains somewhere please.....

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 5:39 am

lol spawn you are really crazy man you dont have 1 life??
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Fri Jun 11, 2010 7:17 am

Spawn77 wrote:What i really gotta laugh at tho is hammad crying about gm events and saying he gonna leave, cry cry cry, and now lookey, hes back to cry some more, ahahahaha. Does crit rate sound anything like haste to you moron, go buy some brains somewhere please.....
I rly want to thank you this time coz u had the guts to say it in my face. Not like the last time, after i was banned some warriors came out of nowhere after the war. Do u know what are those ppl called? I ll tell u : manwhores.
And about me crying about events, dunno who's the biggest cryer or should i say desperate : ' join olys ppl, c'mon bla bla" " register for tvt omg, bla bla" . Are u somekind of global announcer that i dont know of, think again. I cried once, i was nervous, i understood finally their decision and they decided to unban me. And i dont give a rat's on what opinion u have on me, kids like u i was eating at breakfast since like 3-4 years ago. You dont like the sarcasm but u offend ppl tho.
If this game is too old for u and u know all sh1t, go play some FarmVille or smth, one thing i know u are good at and that is Farming, Mr.IKnowAllAndIlikeToTalkSh1t.
Bye ShitTalker.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Fri Jun 11, 2010 9:46 am

Yes im sorry that my helping the server to grow offends you, hopefully it will make you leave, beacuse you do nothing for us here. All your posts in forums are immature and moronic, or make you look like the hopeless fool that you are. Then in game you sit in town and cry to your friends to make you items because your brain capacity is not high enough to figure things out for yourself. So please before you come and try to insult me, think what you say, because other people have false impressions of you and you might lose the last 2 friends you have. Without this game i think you will be all alone and sad living with ur mommy and crying only to her......

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

Spawn77 wrote: Then in game you sit in town and cry to your friends to make you items because your brain capacity is not high enough to figure things out for yourself. .
lol you hear what you say ?? and btw he is the only1 from my friends who help me to make items for me and my friends .. how to say right we are the "farmers" but no1 can farm more than you and he never but never ask me for items .. maybe I help him for start but after this we make equip for 6 members so dont speack if you dont know me or my firends so shh... so learn at school because about last sentece .. he dont live with his mother he is more old than you ..
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrams Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:16 pm

wtf is wrong with you ppl ?? Very Happy

Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:41 am

Spawn77 wrote:Yes im sorry that my helping the server to grow offends you, hopefully it will make you leave, beacuse you do nothing for us here. All your posts in forums are immature and moronic, or make you look like the hopeless fool that you are. Then in game you sit in town and cry to your friends to make you items because your brain capacity is not high enough to figure things out for yourself. So please before you come and try to insult me, think what you say, because other people have false impressions of you and you might lose the last 2 friends you have. Without this game i think you will be all alone and sad living with ur mommy and crying only to her......

WoW, since you opened this "flame" topic with " I know all and you are all noobs", i ll leave you end it. I cant lower myself and these pityfull things that maybe u call insults, coz hey! me and my friends know better. Know why? Coz they're my RL friends. Lose them? HA HA . You dont know me hoe, and you dont know anything i did on this server or for this server. Ask Plasma, maybe he'll light up your patethic little mind. As for me crying for items? HAH... i got only what i made from my hand or what my friends helped my with ( ty FeelMe ) but i never asked even for 1 adena. This game for me? The worst way i could lose my free time talking with some attention whores like u. In the last sentence i feel a little frustration, maybe because that sh1t is happening to you? And FYi im a 27 y old engineer, living alone, drving my own car, and having a decent job, LOVING to spread this sh1t all over you my sh1ttalker friend.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:40 pm

Ok ppl,

I think the point and argument has been made regarding the ACTUAL topic...
(Rogue Critical Chance Certification)

Let's leave it to GMs to test and decide whether to change it or not, and drop the senseless flaming. Thanks.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:32 pm

Okie Dokie.

Hammad

Back to top Go down