L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do you want to help the server grow?

4 posters

Go down

Do you want to help the server grow? Empty Do you want to help the server grow?

Post  DaTa Mon May 24, 2010 4:16 pm

Here is the situation on l2.hopzone.net :

The IP of the machine was the same as l2aqua.Therefore we can't register again another server with the same IP in their website.Some players from l2aqua wrote some really bad reviews about l2aqua.So we will have to keep all the bad history of l2aqua and try to improve it.How?By going to l2.hopzone.net and add a review about what you think for the new server.Try to explain to the players that will read your review what really happened.Try to explain them that we are a new server called l2elements.net and that the bad history of l2aqua that are printed in past reviews doesn't refer to l2elements.net.We can't take any action since the admin of l2.hopzone.net doesn't believe us that we actually have a new server but with the same IP.They think that we still have l2aqua and we are trying to cheat them.So the only one that can change that is you, the real players of our new server.So if you want to help, you know what to do... Smile
Go here , VOTE and then click reviews tab.You will see there instruction how to write a review for our new server.In case you have any question on how to write a review we can help you in this topic.

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Do you want to help the server grow? Empty Re: Do you want to help the server grow?

Post  manolescu3 Tue May 25, 2010 8:19 am

yes i want and already did this rewiev i can't post all what I want to say but is good and this and btw data .........
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Do you want to help the server grow? Empty Re: Do you want to help the server grow?

Post  DaTa Tue May 25, 2010 7:46 pm

manolescu3 wrote:yes i want and already did this rewiev i can't post all what I want to say but is good and this and btw data .........

Thank you for your great review and I know that you feel bad for your friend hammad that is banned.You were there and you saw that all people was complaining but none of them insulted our work by telling us that we failed.We are trying to built something new from 0 here.We need all your patient and support to grow!We have the money to keep this alive for years.You are the first players on this community.You are actually co-workers with us!We, all together, can create a new great HUGE community that will have this server as a home!What we really don't need in this hard start period are people that can't be patient or that they don't want to help at all.Keeping that kind of people in our fresh new community will only make us grow harder and slower.Please try to understand that all we want is to have fun all together in an online lineage community.No money no shouts no flames no anger no sadness.Yes positive energy yes patient yes human respect yes active gameplay yes advertising to friends(and enemies).I hope I made my point.Peace! Smile

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Wed May 26, 2010 7:29 am

PEACE 4EVER Very Happy I understand you but I am sorry for my friend he dont have so much patiece maybe he will be bakc in some days and he will be more nice whith all comunity ... Sad

I apologize for it
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Wed May 26, 2010 11:35 am

If he wants to return I can unban him of course.
You see, here, we are not satraps that we wish to ban you ol dai.... Smile
Let me know or tell to Fire to unban him if he wants to play in the server but please advise him to be patient with us.
The files that we are using now are from l2aqua.We need to recalculate the strength of each epic boss, make the drop rates higher and generally make the whole community MORE FUN TO PLAY! Smile
Give us some time to edit everything according to the new community and you will not regret with the final result! Smile

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Wed May 26, 2010 11:56 am

k ty alotss man I LOVE YOU

PS: I am not gay Very Happy
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed May 26, 2010 9:03 pm

Yes,

Everyone reg on HopZone and post a review on L2Elements server (with high scores!) Gogo!
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Mon May 31, 2010 1:15 am

As i see the things going, actually just a few give a sh1t about this server. All the fuss made with voting made me wonder. Why the hell all speak about votes when in 14h only 3 votes got IN. And 2 were mine... last night i voted on HopZone, were 56 now i voted again , there are 58. I have some clanmates that always say " VOTE PPL, GO GO !".... but i think they forget to do it.
With this we wont reach anything.
Is it so hard to have 2 clicks?
C'mon ppl.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Mon May 31, 2010 3:12 pm

The 3rd click was probably mine...

(thought they were all 1 in 24hrs) But yes, I see some new ppl in the last few days, but we need to actually VOTE to get ranking on the 1st page in each site... If we can get top page or top 10 on at least 1/2 of these sites, we'll get some REAL progress...

It's not that hard, VOTE and let's make it happen!
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Tue Jun 01, 2010 7:38 am

you have right RJ is not hard to vote is kinda too easy just 2-3 clicks but some guys just say in game go vote and .... sh1ts like this but they dont vote .. and is more people who want more pvp or more people in server but they never lock in forum or they dont know server forum or how the forum locks .... or to vote.. this is imposible for they... so we cant make more votes just you me and hammad and more 2-3 and gm-s ...
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down