L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub?

+7
manolescu3
krulik77
ZHASANOV-GOD
eJay
Hammad
Abrams
DaTa
11 posters

Go down

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub?

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? I_vote_lcap76%Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? I_vote_rcap 76% 
[ 13 ]
Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? I_vote_lcap24%Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? I_vote_rcap 24% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 17

Poll closed

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? Empty Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub?

Post  DaTa Sun May 23, 2010 4:15 am

Please vote all so we will see what the majority of the community wishes most.
Note that nothing will be lost from any accounts!
Nothing will be removed!
There will be ONLY adds from the new Gracia Epilogue cronicle.
You will have to download the latest Gracia Epilogue cronicle in order to continue playing with your current character.
I repeat there will be NO WIPE!
Only upgrade the server files!

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? Empty Re: Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub?

Post  Abrams Sun May 23, 2010 4:19 am

for me it's ok Very Happy

ps: malaka

Abrams

Back to top Go down

Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub? Empty Re: Upgrade to Gracia Epilogue StackSub?

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 4:24 am

No Epilogue, Its fine like this.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  eJay Sun May 23, 2010 4:36 am

Epilogue ftw , it`s better for the game ... it`s better for us , more raids ... more fun ... more farming zone ... In one word YES

eJay

Back to top Go down

Post  ZHASANOV-GOD Sun May 23, 2010 5:05 am

no
ZHASANOV-GOD
ZHASANOV-GOD

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrams Sun May 23, 2010 5:15 am

guys , why do not want to put the new version ??

Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  krulik77 Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 am

Agree with eJay /+1
krulik77
krulik77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 6:37 am

For who to update to Epilogue? For 10 ppl? ... [Edit]...
And btw its a 30x and u can make S80 twice as faster as Normal S grade....but wtf .. we speak in vain.
...[Edit]...

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrams Sun May 23, 2010 7:33 am

nobody said we have to choose between a new version or more players .
as you saw with the final Gracia not many players have join the server..
the game is boring without players, i got bored to make duel with players from clan...
maybe with the new version , something will change .. maybe more players or clans , and then we will have a lot of fun .

Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 7:36 am

How would you bring more players if ppl dont know about the server? Do u think they will dream that Elements will update to Gr. Epilogue? No off. but no advertising no ppl. Advertising that is in the right places, not on some ghost-lineage2 tops.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 23, 2010 7:59 am

about epilogue i say no and about ejay replay hmm I dont see ejay on from 8-10 days ago so he really love to play here
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Abrams Sun May 23, 2010 8:15 am

@Hammad you have right about advertising on a ghost-lineage2 tops, maybe it will change the vote site also.
@manolescu3 some people have a real life, a job, a girlfriend and have no time to play like others (a good exemple: all gm's) Very Happy

Abrams

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 8:17 am

@life,gf,bla bla u are right. 30 %. the rest just play on other server and just logg here from time to time or express their opinions about smth thats History for them.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Sun May 23, 2010 8:55 am

Stay in topic.

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sun May 23, 2010 10:45 am

I really dont see any big deal about upgrading as long as we get to keep all of our stuff. Since you said there is no wipe i dont see any reason not to upgrade it.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Well,

I voted yes, however if the update occurs, it would be wise to limit the drop/spoil of S80 recs and parts in the updated areas.

IMO, Dynasty is as far as most players go (unless you want weeks of farming the 2 Vesper RBs), so it should NOT be easy to get. We already get dynasty alot easier than in retail, since 1 person with 2 accounts and 4 characters can farm/craft/fight/quest all they want, and get dynasty alone. I also still believe that Hude should be changed to ask for 3x the pages for the S80 parts, since the tomes are so easy to farm atm.

That said, updating to the new chronicle would be something fresh to the server, bringing more RBs, quests, a few new/updated skills, and new areas to lvl up and farm in.
---
~Rj
=)

PS: Please TRY to stay on topic... Especially when people start responding to the OT post, it throws the whole thread off. There is already a thread for Vote Sites, so please use your head and search for a suitable topic for your post, or make a new thread if there isn't one. I really don't want to resort to deleting posts, thanks.
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Sun May 23, 2010 9:30 pm

YES ofc Most definitely upgrade, upgrade upgrade. Razz

I BEEN W8ING forever

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  eJay Sun May 23, 2010 11:45 pm

Spoilici .. if u work like me from seven to seven .. i tell u .. u will play just like me ... from time to time and the ideea with epilogue is great .. u will see the difference.

eJay

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Mon May 24, 2010 2:50 am

Plus,

I think updating to Epilogue will bring more new people in, making it look new and updated... I mean, if we CAN upgrade, we should go for it.

If we wanted a past chronicle like Interlude or Kamael/HB, for different skillsets and pvp strategies, then that's different, but it won't really change PvP that much to go from Final to Epilogue.
- Please consider my suggestion to make sure the new s80 quests aren't *too* easy tho... Thanks.

I think we should do it, then announce a Grand "reopening" with the update, on all the topsite banners we have, to draw a new batch of players in! =)
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Sat May 29, 2010 4:19 pm

The result is obvious...
We are going to upgrade the server to Gracia Epilogue.
I am going to start creating the core and data pack for the Gracia Epilogue.
We are going to setup a TEST server to test everything there.
After we are 100% sure that there is nothing missing from the current custom features of our server we are going to setup the Gracia Epilogue server to the main public server.
Start downloading Gracia Epilogue client from today!
There is no estimated time arrival (ETA).
One thing is sure.We are going to do as fast as possible but with the best result, also!
One more thing I would like to add since I am sure everybody will read this post...
FROM 1 OF JUNE START SPAM VOTING RACE TO ALL VOTING SITES NONE STOP!
We will also announce it to the website that we are going to upgrade to the latest Gracia Epilogue server.
Announce it to all your friends and bring them here.
THERE WILL BE NO WIPE!!!!

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sat May 29, 2010 8:25 pm

Awesome, Thanks!

---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:32 pm

I do hope however that some things will be changed, i do not wantt to see dynasty become a common thing like A grades, and with the new additions with epilogue it will be. Please consider changing some of the additions immediately after we update, thanks.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Roberto Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:17 pm

DaTa wrote:The result is obvious...
We are going to upgrade the server to Gracia Epilogue.
I am going to start creating the core and data pack for the Gracia Epilogue.
We are going to setup a TEST server to test everything there.
After we are 100% sure that there is nothing missing from the current custom features of our server we are going to setup the Gracia Epilogue server to the main public server.
Start downloading Gracia Epilogue client from today!
There is no estimated time arrival (ETA).
One thing is sure.We are going to do as fast as possible but with the best result, also!
One more thing I would like to add since I am sure everybody will read this post...
FROM 1 OF JUNE START SPAM VOTING RACE TO ALL VOTING SITES NONE STOP!
We will also announce it to the website that we are going to upgrade to the latest Gracia Epilogue server.
Announce it to all your friends and bring them here.
THERE WILL BE NO WIPE!!!!
roberto is back Very Happy:D

Roberto

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:08 pm

WELCOME BACK to the community Roberto! Smile

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Thu Jun 10, 2010 5:36 am

fuck you roberto I was think you are dead welcome back
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum