L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why people chose to leave the server ?

+6
Electrical
Hammad
manolescu3
Rj485
=GM=Fire
feelme
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Why people chose to leave the server ? Empty Why people chose to leave the server ?

Post  feelme Thu May 06, 2010 5:38 am

This is a very big problem for non-official servers. I hate to say this but , we haVe a big "NON-ACTIVITY" problem here ... 15% from an normal server (i'm not saying this is an annormal server Razz) like to farm , 75% like to pvp and the rest of 10% like to trade (stay online to make trades .. i used to be one of those 10% Razz). I told you all of this because we (ADN) used to be 11-12 players at the begining ... after those 2-3 days when server was down (i don't blame anyone with this) we remained like 5-6 ... and now only 2-3 are active , the rest of guys refuze to play because "WE HAVE NOTHIG TO DO THERE" (this is what they tell me everytime i call them and talk to them trying to bring them back). This feeling is very "UGLY" for me ... i feel so bad ... i logg in game , i say "@hi" sometimes noone answer me because nobody is online Smile) , sometims some guys answer : Storm , ? , Hades ... In rest , we use skype don't have a ventrilo server , and when i ask them "ok guys , what we do today ?" ... u really don't want to know the answers Smile). I don't want anything from anybody with this message , i just feel released when i write it here. I can accept any advice , any good thing , i just want to have something to do ... i can't go at RB's alone Smile) i only have ZuZa , l0gan (from time to time) , Magne and Power(the grande malaka) , spoilici wich preffer to play/spoil/craft alone and Cromix . If someone read what i write here will say : ok u have 9 ppl and with u are 10. That's right , but only me , magne , l0gan , power , zuza , spoilici and cromix use Skype and we are not all the time online at the same time Smile , we are max 3-4 at the same time Smile). I AM BORRED , hate to say it , but dunno how much long i will play ....

feelme

Back to top Go down

Why people chose to leave the server ? Empty Re: Why people chose to leave the server ?

Post  =GM=Fire Thu May 06, 2010 7:48 am

I understand what you are trying to say, i feel bad too about people leaving but as far as I know the way to bring them back is to have this server growing, im doing my best guys from work trying to get more people sometimes i feel as you but HEY this is your server guys and only yours this server will stay online as long as you guys do, im not looking for money i want to make this a nice community, i will do what it takes to make this grow i hope you guys understand this, so please guys help me voting is fine but maybe we can get some people if you advertiseto your friends =D i hope you guys keep playing we are a good server good community good GMS but what is better is that we have the best PLAYERS =) so guys lets make this work lets endure lets stay a bit longer lets try to reach somewhere lets make this grow after all THIS IS YOUR SERVER GUYS =).
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

https://l2elements.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Why people chose to leave the server ? Empty Re: Why people chose to leave the server ?

Post  Rj485 Thu May 06, 2010 10:40 am

Well...

+100 to both posts...

However, other than my suggestions that I already posted, and voting, and donating a bit, and just being online, I don't feel
there is much more I can do to help.

All of my friends that play L2 come over and see me with 2 bots, and maybe 2-3 other clan members online (if not afk), then they say "Why are you still on that dying server?"

I say "No, not dead, we just need to wait a bit longer. Why don't you join up and make it better here?" then they just *Pfff!*
and go to play xbox, or some 1000x high rate PVP server, lol.

The problem is, it's hard to grow on small numbers... I think our best plan is to think of some big promotion for new members
and put it on the L2Elements front page, and on the banner for the L2 Top site.
(Maybe even make some chars on other srv like Phoenix, etc. and tell people there about the promotion to join!)

Anyway, as for me, I won't leave unless server close, and hopefully we all can keep that from happening cheers
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 09, 2010 1:06 pm

I can say just server just lose all ADN clan so gm Fire I hope ........ you will enjoy whith Gods clan and Furia have 1 nice day guys and enjoy in game I am really sorry Crying or Very sad
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Sun May 09, 2010 8:13 pm

Im sorry server is back up again i feel really sorry about this down time guys i hope its not true that you guys are leaving this was a bad problem.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Mon May 10, 2010 12:42 am

Well, i was sure that server will go up today, and though many of the few ppl that aqua had will leave, i chose to stay a little bit longer. I just started 3 dayz ago on Aqua because i didnt find anything better, and i wanna try some chars. Maybe a solution for getting some players is to put the server on hopzone coz i saw on my own that Hopzone brings u players, lots of them. Try to get it up there and im sure others that like this server will do anything they can to raise votes.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Mon May 10, 2010 1:06 am

>>Maybe a solution for getting some players is to put the server on hopzone coz i saw on my own that Hopzone brings u players, lots of them. Try to get it up there and im sure others that like this server will do anything they can to raise votes.

+1

I also think it's an easy, free way to get more people -- get 3 or 4 more vote lists registered with the server, like l2.hopzone.net and others, and we'll probably see some fresh people start to come in. Once some people start to join, they might tell their clan on other servers to join up, and then we'll have some momentum to keep growing, hopefully...
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Mon May 10, 2010 4:52 am

well gm fire I really like you and I will try to talk whith feelme/magne/zuza/ejay/logan to come back but dont know sure if they will come back because they find 1 server (l2epics)sorry because I say the name of server and they find some friends in epics server and how I say I will try do my best ... and again you are the BEST GM 4EVER from all servers

PS:they find and EpicFail/Vegito Sad
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon May 10, 2010 12:05 pm

What you meant by epicfail vegito im sure they will comeback im trying my best to and a poloogize because of this inconvenients im really sorry i cant give you guys a better service Sad
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:28 pm

everytime the server -_- up like this, it is certain for someone to leave.
no comments and no questions asked.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Thu Jul 08, 2010 8:10 am

Nice Question in the title.
" bla bla help us keep the server alive bla bla bills bla bla pula mea pe romaneste" 600 euros lollipops? Who the -_- do u morons think we are?

"OMG OMG i killed a raid and it didnt dropped nothing"... so God comes to earth and says " pick up the drop my Son" and there it was : draco set +6 .... HAHHAHA im so glad u are going so down !!!

BTW WHO WANTS , ON 15TH OF JULY IT WILL BE A NEW SV OPENING :

L2PLAYTRIX ( alot like this sh1t , but not star wars )

SEE YA THERE

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:44 pm

Good Luck on your new fresh server, from zero, no donations, no custom shop, no buffer. Hopefully the substack system they advertise works correctly... Go see how long that free server lasts with no money coming in. I would open my own server too if I was rich like that...

Oh yes: any further advertisements may be deleted. You may post ads for your new server on Hopzone Forums, not here.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Mon Jul 12, 2010 3:04 am

Cut the crap "Item Giver" and QQ moar about this -_-hole u call server.
FYI i can keep a server like this or like that with 100 ppl on on my home PC. Why all the time staff of a sv considers the players to be non factors? Do u have 2 brains or smth, every foul knows what an L2 sv consists today. U don t even have separate servers for NPC's and u complain about money. Hosting costs 60 euros per month, that if u are idiots and dont have at least a decent PC. But i forgot that in ur countries u have -_-ty internet.
PLaytrix is not a fail of a sv more than AQUA is, but it hell wont have star wars masteries stack, an that makes it just better + the fact that it will have more players than Aqua ever had.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Mon Jul 12, 2010 4:41 pm

All i ever see this kid do is cry and complain. Go get laid -_-, you talk like you havent seen a female for years Shocked

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:14 am

Whatever, homof@gg ...

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:46 am

I have 4 words for ya Hammad U r an idiot...
Its all what can i say abut ya

lukaszko

http://www.Funiaste.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:47 am

And i have 2, u stupid -_- : learn english !

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:52 am

" Cut the crap "Item Giver" and QQ moar about this -_-hole u call server "

If you are referring to me, I have only given away low rewards that do not impact the server or economy at all. I do not have the ability to summon, spawn or enchant, so the only way I could give away anything major, would be to make farmer characters and craft and enchant gear normally... Any equipment I have been given is only for looks, to play around with. I would not give it away.
As for the server hosting, I could host a server on my own computer perfectly, but I do not have the bandwidth to support 50-200+ people logging in. To purchase such a line would be about as much per month as a mid-rate datacenter hosting, and I have more important bills to pay.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Tue Jul 13, 2010 9:55 am

Well i'll ask BUTE again how did that -_-ing draconic set+6 dropped out of the sky after he killed a raid. Coz funny thing... he came " look look what the GM gave me", and the name that came out of his mouth resembles alot like ...hmmm Earth.
dont -_-ing lie !

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:08 am

You only need to ask BUTE why he is trying to lie to you, because I have never had a draconic set in my inventory at all. It is very easy to drop and pick up something and claim someone else dropped it.
Since I was not there, I can not say what happened, but I can assure you that he received no such thing from me.

Last edited by =GM=Earth on Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:10 am

Hammad, if u dont understand what Earth sain to u, go to school to learn something...
HE DIDN'T GAVE ANY ITEMS TO BUTE... U r really that idiot? Or u r tryin to cheat me?

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  Electrical Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:38 am

dunno bout other preople reasons,
but i hereby quit as well.
Electrical
Electrical

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:58 am

lukaszko wrote:Hammad, if u dont understand what Earth sain to u, go to school to learn something...
HE DIDN'T GAVE ANY ITEMS TO BUTE... U r really that idiot? Or u r tryin to cheat me?

And who the -_- are you? aren't u cheatable or what?
C'mon gimme a break ..go watch Saga Eclipse or some other -_- movie..and spare me.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:23 pm

I only give u my opinion Wink
As u know in mine opinion u r an idiot Wink

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:58 pm

LOL hammad, for a dumbass that says he leaving server you sure are posting in forum about uselss crap.

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next