L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Titans Frenzy and Zealot

+7
Ripper
totolan
Siux
Spawn77
Rj485
Roberto
11 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot - Page 3 Empty Re: Titans Frenzy and Zealot

Post  =GM=Fire Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 am

Yeah cause my friend who plays like them you will never stop crying will you?
1.- Destros are how they suppose to be in retail.
2.- If i do what people wants everyone would have +16 weaps and server payment would come out from my check
3.- You are always making problems you have an authority problem, you have to learn this is a game and stop QQ all the time
i will do what i think is better for the game involvment i have to figure out how to balance players so please stop flaming if you dont like
it here you are welcome to leave i will stay whit the people that likes it and i will try to bring more of that kind of people.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

https://l2elements.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:06 pm

I have no problems what so ever with wind or water, or the other gms before you, I only have a problem with you. You are a selfish child and act like one as well, and yes you have to use common secne when being a gm, something which you are severely lacking, if you truley wanted what is best for this server you would have given wind or someone else who knows how to run a server. When i first started here you sounded like a man who truely wanted something for this server, but your actions and the decisions you are making are very very foolish, and those of us who are man enough to tell you about it you just treat us like fools. Some of us actually want a good server and it is obvious that you do not have the capacity to run it properly. So before you start to make irrelivant and moronic statements maybe you should look deep into yourself and how you are running the server. Maybe then you will see your errors.

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sat Apr 17, 2010 3:40 pm

spawn + 2
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Well about spawn comment what else i have to say "selfish kid" pfff i wont even go deep in this matter because its irrelevant to talk whit you only because you are mad at my desitions it dosent makes them wrong, the reason that i have to argue whit you every day is that you are one of the fews that writes in the forum but you know what ill stop that so i will simply delete all the post you make flaming admis calling names and if you continue i will ban your ip for good no one is more interested than me about runing this server so stop QQ 22 year old kid im loosing my patience whit you, you guys dont even see what it takes to be here all days every week find a problem and try to fix it and get tons of private messages and besides that not getting anything back so then you would understand why i would act like this when someone like ripper is rude to me i wont take any shit, if you like wind because he is friendly and he spawns raids, he only does this because he has my permision and some times he messes it up (like anthy) and still i have the confidence to stick whit him.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Sun Apr 18, 2010 1:57 am

sorry i was rude but you kind of deserved 8-|...i rarely loose my temper but what you said about donations is absurd
we...normal people who don't have a shitload of cash will never be able to get +16 raid boss jewels...and honestly i didn't care about that because i knew i had a destro that could farm stuff easy...now that that is gone...the server will become a donators server...where every player that isn't a donator will get their ass kicked by a donator who thinks he's the king of the world just because he has uber-equip every time he goes anywhere
i realise you need money to make this server work...but i've seen this on l2aqua before...some donators had +10 dynasty sets and raidboss jewels and weapons...and the only reason we also had Dynasty and good equip +4 is that we had destro's to help us farm them more easy...
you may not believe me...but you'll see in a month...this is what usually happens...more people will cry and leave unless you make it easier for the NON-donators to farm (it was easy enough when destro's had 100% frenzy)

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Don't get me wrong Ripper,

I like 100% Frenzy too (as you can see above), but aQua also had *retail* or *retarded* Frenzy skill... aQua admin also stupidly decided to take off stacking masteries, which meant my favorite character (OL/DE) had to play on mage stats (DE/OL) just to get decent atk speed and casting.

IMO, this is still better than aQua, and as long as we don't start having more datacenter issues or downtime, I think Elements server setup is still fine.

As far as donations ruining the server, I think that Vesper donations should be off the list for awhile. I don't want the community run by 2 or 3 naabs running around buying themselves and all their friends top gear, then claiming to be *pro* because no one can touch them.

-Instead, max should be Dyna weapon and S armor atm. When people farm their own higher equips etc., then opening up the next level is ok. Also, +++ should stop at +10 or +12, on S80 and S84. It's HIGHLY unlikely anyone will ever get that high of ench by themselves, unless they are stupid enough to risk wasting *weeks* of farming.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:02 am

Well we are always working in improve this server and I really thank all the players that have personal involvement in this server, making polls suggestions and threads, thank you people.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Ripper Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:16 am

i have nothing against S grade +16 because i know i can get dynasty and kick anyone's ass in S grade
i personally believe it should be appropriate and better for the server to have dynasty/vesper +6 max.....any player in their right mind will leave their items +6 after getting the extra bonus from the set..enchanting it even more would be absurd so getting it to +10 is as impossible as getting it to +16
but who am i to cry?...

Ripper

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:18 am

Right now we are a small growing community so i please ask for your patience i promise that when we have enough money to run at least 1 year i will personally change the donation money, now we need money and votes people.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:28 pm

Archers hit 6k+ with 1 crit... ( 2k p.def ) so its HEADSHOT.. why F can be at 100% ? archers at retail dont have 7k p.atak and 2k atak speed.
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:18 pm

Well i think you have a point now but ive seen archers get low hits on mages and mage tank it hink if i nerf them ill have to nerf mages a bit too because a mage whit ressist arrow ultimate defense and 10k m attl is a pretty sick thing the way i see it.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:05 am

Na... I think we just need delete NPC buffer.. mages/tank dont have self buff.. so 1 archer/support can kill they. orcs can kill that class too.. but in mass pvp its ok if they kill something/suport. archers/support hits normally for 2k! its ok! the problem its FULL Buff Razz so just leave that NPC buffer Very Happy:D
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Tue Apr 20, 2010 9:49 am

Well i know players that have full buffs alreday =) so if you guys want to compete then you will have to create your own and keep voting people keep voting.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Tue Apr 20, 2010 10:09 pm

Like i said in the NPC Buffer poll,

You don't need to remove auto buffer, only remove the stupid hax buffs/heals that are in there.
(Emp echo, kamael, nobl, clarity, tol, etc.) I mean you might as well but spirit of phoenix/shilen and counter evasion/haste/critical and guts/frenzy in there too, lol, or remove ALL the class-only hax buffs in there.

You should change the "Heal" function to only restore CP, not HP and MP. All ppl in tvt (including me) love to go in there on 56 HP left and heal full HP/MP/CP then come out and kill the person that almost killed you. That's retarded. Also, each time you even use a buff, it fully heals you when it gives you any buff. xD
---
Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:15 am

+1...
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Wed Apr 21, 2010 2:42 pm

Ya lol archers are stupid, i have archer/summoner and make 2.1k atk speed full buff, what a joke. 6k p attack i crit people for 5-6k and shoot like a machine gun. Why nerf Frenzy when you have this kind of stuff happening, i dont udnerstand it.....

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Wed Apr 21, 2010 3:49 pm

Yeah i think archers are overpowered now so i will see a way to make it more even once server is back on.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Titans Frenzy and Zealot - Page 3 Empty Re: Balance

Post  Rj485 Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:08 pm

Has there been any recent changes to class balance yet?
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:45 am

Not yet..... i will advice you guys be patient.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Siux Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:24 pm

Do something FAST with OP archers..8k critss.. tanks hits crits for 4k ..3k p.def all time and hits crits for 4k ? :S check it
Siux
Siux

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Fri Apr 30, 2010 1:37 pm

Tank hit 4k 0.o? with g might i only get 2.1k p attack with full dynasty x). I normal crit for 1800-2k only who was hit you for 4k? 0.o

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 09, 2010 2:42 am

You wanted substack server, then PLAY THE MOTHERFUKING SUBSTACK SERVER AND DONT QQ ! This is how it is .

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun May 09, 2010 9:49 pm

Well Hammad,

Wouldn't it be cool to find a substack srv where more than 2-3 class combos can own? I'm not saying that there is such a thing as *perfect* balance, this is L2 after all... But, to even out the playing field a bit between archer, dagger, orc, tank, and mage would be nice, and it's ok to try to make more balance here and there.

One of the cool things about this server, is that your opinion(s) DO matter, and if something doesn't work, and people ask the staff (and agree) on a change, the staff can try changing it a bit to make it more enjoyable for the players as a whole.

[On the other hand the staff observes gameplay, and ofc they have the option to change things for the better of the server, even if some/most players don't agree... But what they do, they *try* to make this place a nicer server to play on]
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum: