L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L2saphir and L2elements should combine?

4 posters

Go down

L2saphir and L2elements should combine?

L2saphir and L2elements should combine? I_vote_lcap40%L2saphir and L2elements should combine? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
L2saphir and L2elements should combine? I_vote_lcap60%L2saphir and L2elements should combine? I_vote_rcap 60% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 5

Poll closed

L2saphir and L2elements should combine? Empty L2saphir and L2elements should combine?

Post  L2saphir Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:15 am

As you all know, l2elementals is nearly falling down, no point attended here, no mean to offend the server, but i see 10 ppl online everyday i log in. L2elementals is rly nice server but has been struck many times in the past for many ppl, and we could have a solution to save what remains of this community. A combination of admins and players in l2saphir would be the perfect solution, they are both servers very similiar, Gracia epilogue, rates 35x, substack system, dynasty quest, npc buffer, blablabla. L2saphir just opened 3 days ago and has no lag problems, almost everything straight.

Btw, =GM=Earth gave me the authorization to open the topic.

I just want the best for both communitys.
SnAzZy

L2saphir

Back to top Go down

L2saphir and L2elements should combine? Empty Re: L2saphir and L2elements should combine?

Post  Hammad Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:33 am

Another unknown server that no one has heard about.. go go go !

Hammad

Back to top Go down

L2saphir and L2elements should combine? Empty Re: L2saphir and L2elements should combine?

Post  L2saphir Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:44 am

Hammad wrote:Another unknown server that no one has heard about.. go go go !
At least the gm's of this server knows the gm of Saphir, and that's why it is new dude. And as i said, join the server and see for your self if isn't very similiar.

L2saphir

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Wed Jul 14, 2010 4:49 am

Thats the thing i dont like, similarity.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:16 am

Hammad... If u don't like to play L2 no one will force u to play...
Go away and don't mess up here...

lukaszko

http://www.Funiaste.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Wed Jul 14, 2010 11:22 am

This is not L2, THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA !!! ( love that line ).
-_- you shiittynameguy, btw,

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:36 pm

I thought it would be ok to see what people think of his idea, only not to spam the server and the forum with it. Ultimately, it is up to Fire what he wants to do, but I do not think the people here will go somewhere else. The ones left here, are here mostly because of the time and work they have invested into this server, 3 times now. To me, leaving sounds just like wiping and reopening the server. It means they would start from zero, and most here do not want that.
What this server really needs is a more stable datacenter, or an auto restart feature, and someone with admin access to be online each day in case of any problems; especially on the busier weekend days and nights.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Thu Jul 15, 2010 1:26 pm

Other thing, which server needs is MORE PLAYERS!!!

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:01 am

Huh...
I have one thing, which i want to know...
How many ppl plays on L2 Saphir?

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum