L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What you guys think about me as a gm!

2 posters

Go down

What you guys think about me as a gm! Empty What you guys think about me as a gm!

Post  =GM=Fire Sun Mar 28, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey I want to know What you guys think about me as a gm please write whatever you think i must improve and please write too if you think im good Very Happy.
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

https://l2elements.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

What you guys think about me as a gm! Empty Re: What you guys think about me as a gm!

Post  feelme Mon Mar 29, 2010 4:30 am

Hey,

First of all i want to wellcome everyone , and i hope all of you will enjoy the game , and will treat the game as a simple game (leave family members alone cause they don't play , and don't forget that behind that simple character exist/lives a person).

About =GM=Fire , i can't tell to much , cause i played only 2 days , and i don't think someone can tell good/bad words about someone imediatly. I need more time to find good/bad things , and relax , i will write (asap) everytime will appear something good or bad. Till now , =gm=fire answered to our problems/sugestions very good/fast. Thanks

See you in game
feel

feelme

Back to top Go down

What you guys think about me as a gm! Empty Re: What you guys think about me as a gm!

Post  =GM=Fire Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:51 am

Thanks very good for your awnser=D
=GM=Fire
=GM=Fire
Admin

https://l2elements.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum