L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~ Suggestion Box ~

2 posters

Go down

~ Suggestion Box ~ Empty ~ Suggestion Box ~

Post  Rj485 Wed May 05, 2010 3:47 pm

~ SUGGESTIONS HERE! ~
-------------------------

Here are some helpful (and some random) suggestions that I think would be fun, and helpful to players and the server:

- Decrease EXP, drop and spoil rates (Done)

- Register the server on more Top 100 sites, like HopZone etc. (Done)

- Raise Subjob -_- level limit from 80 to 83 or 85. (Done)

- Increase non-epic Raid Boss drop rate to x3 or x5 normal rate
-- Or, increase certain items in the drop list (BEWA, BEAA, BEWS, BEAS, clan items)
[Killing 10 RBs and getting 20k Mithril Arrow, 5 Bless Rez, and 987 S armor parts = dumb] Wink

- Every few days -- Hide and seek, CTF events, for small prizes (agathion, 7day items, EWS, EAS, etc) (Done)

- PVP 5v5, 3v3 / Last Standing events - each weekend during busy time for good items
-- (A armor, clean A / S weapon, 7day boss jewel, BEWS/BEAS/A/B)

- Non-Epic RB events

- Make the Hude NPC in HB ask for x3 or x4 pages and contracts for S80 recs and parts, so we will use more Tomes...
(Tomes q is SO easy atm... if manor was working, all would be in dyna in less than 1 week)

- Make Baium lvl 80, and x2 HP

- Make regular mobs have a 1-2% chance of becoming a uber/champion mob, with x2 stats, soulshots, and x3 drop/spoil rate.

- Advertise on Google

- Make sure some Head GM /Admin is on every day with privi's to start server up if it goes down.
(we don't need any more days of heavy downtime) Wink

- Pay for 1 month top spot on top 100 list etc. for big rush of newbies =)
(I'm sure if you spend a bit more to advertise a big promotion, you will find some new donators to help pay for server,
and more players so ppl will want to play and donate)

- New Clan Incentives
(Example: Pick a month a make a promotion: any new clan of 5 different IP's or more, get one clean S weapon,
or one A armor set for each IP in the clan)

- New Player Incentives
(Example: Make a promotion for [7, 14, ??] days, each new person to make a char [each NEW IP] will get to choose
1 clean A weapon, *OR* 1 A armor Set. The char will need to have at least lvl 61 and C grade already.)

[Players/Clans would have to reg on forum and PM the GM in charge of the newbie item giveaway, and then GM
confirm the IP(s) in game with the new char(s).]

[IMO] Wink

Feel free to reply with your own suggestions! (no flaming please)
---
~Rj
=)

Last edited by Rj485 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 3 times in total
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

~ Suggestion Box ~ Empty Re: ~ Suggestion Box ~

Post  Rj485 Wed May 26, 2010 9:44 pm

~ Bump ~

**Edited list. Took out buffer removal suggestion, changed new player/clan incentive suggestion a bit.

Reply with your OWN Suggestions... Not just to comment on mine...

---
~Rj
=)

Last edited by Rj485 on Thu Jun 17, 2010 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:31 am

So I noticed I cant say a thing, cause it gets deleted. That's called censorship, and it's what happens in dictatorships.

So I will hail to the leader Rj485 and promise I won't post again, Sr.

Back to top Go down

Post  Truth Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:49 am

Guest wrote:So I noticed I cant say a thing, cause it gets deleted. That's called censorship, and it's what happens in dictatorships.

So I will hail to the leader Rj485 and promise I won't post again, Sr.

Omg what is wrong with you.. ppl explained to you why your post get deleted..(multiple times like 10 posts)

I find it real sad for you that you still dont understand.. and this isnt censorship cos i asked for that.

Your post gonna be deleted cos it is unfounded blaming to some1 who's doing his work properly

Truth

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:25 am

Oh really? Then why did he deleted a post which was a reply to his suggestions? You suggest in the forum to see what the other people thinks. Otherwise it's stupid, and you could simply send a pm to the admin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:46 am

Ok Mr Guest,

I have some 'suggestions' for you:

1.) Very carefully read the 'Forum Rules' thread. Read them all three times, and make sure you understand what they say, and the reasons behind them.

2.) Make an account. Because you can delete your own posts, anyone can delete a Guest post, because of no login, lol.

3.) Unless someone plays our server, and comes up with constructive suggestions of his/her own, why should I make everyone continue to read his/her negativity? The object of this topic is for people to provide constructive, positive feedback, and suggestions to the Staff, to get new people interested in playing. This is not about replying to me, I only made some suggestions to get the ball rolling...

For example, this is the way it SHOULD be: 'Hey all, I don't think the suggestion about [blabla] would work well because of [reason(s).] However, we could do [this solution] instead... That would be alot better IMO. What do you all think?'

Then, people read, respond, and if people like it, I add to, or edit the list. If people hate my ideas, I'll remove them from the list. It's not my list, it's the list I thought of that includes things everyone has been asking for, and a couple things I think are good too.

I'm only doing this forum Mod thing because I want to help out, and I'm doing what I think is right. As soon as *any* GMs or Staff want to take over this forum, then they can have it, and do it their way. This isn't just my server, or Fire's or DaTa's or GMs' server, it's *OUR* server. So let's help it to be the best it can be. Thanks.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down