L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official 'Server Down' Thread

+4
Shandul
PERKyouUP
=GM=Earth
Rj485
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Official 'Server Down' Thread Empty Official 'Server Down' Thread

Post  Rj485 Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:38 pm

Hey all,

Please use ONLY this thread to tell us if you experience ANY issue with logging in to the server, after trying for more than 10 minutes.

**All previous threads, replies, and copies of those threads have been cleaned up and deleted.
DO NOT start new threads about the server being down. Simply post the issue right here, and GMs will deal with it as fast as possible. Thanks.

**This thread will be periodically cleaned up as issues get resolved**

---
~Rj
=)

Last edited by Rj485 on Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Official 'Server Down' Thread Empty Re: Official 'Server Down' Thread

Post  =GM=Earth Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:54 am

Thread cleanup: Last issue fixed: posted on Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:59 pm

PERKyouUP wrote:UM server down again, LOL lot of good voteing is doing when the new ppl come on weekends and every time login server is down. Pft

Sorry people, not that I have any power to turn the server on, but I was sick in bed yesterday, and did not even try to log in.
Thank you Daxus, Server is UP now.
On a side note, I also would like an explanation of why the server decides to freeze EVERY weekend. I thought perhaps we were over this curse when we stayed open through Saturday and into early Sunday morning, but I guess I was wrong.

Last edited by =GM=Earth on Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:53 pm; edited 3 times in total
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:59 am

um is server down? or is my account banned? I cant log on for 2 days now

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:13 am

Once again, no one restarted the server, and the server froze due to -_- lag. We are waiting for an Admin to restart manually via the datacenter.

Thank you for your continued patience. I am idling online throughout today and tonight, so as soon as Fire or DaTa logs in, we can get back up and running.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Official 'Server Down' Thread Empty Serwer Down

Post  Shandul Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:43 pm

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
I want to say im realy unhappy that any GM do nothing since yesterday!!!! Guys to be a GM is responsibility for your players playing on your server and donate from time to time. So do something or you will loose peopole for good like me. I wish more patience players online than me so i start looking for a new world, and i hope i find more time to play than waiting for playing because the server is down. Bye bye -FOR GOOD

Shandul

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:50 pm

GMs doin all they can... We have to be more patience... Maybye Fire will find a new datacenter?
Wait some more time... :/ Don't leave our server (i said OUR, becouse GM's created it for us)...

lukaszko

http://www.Funiaste.net

Back to top Go down

Official 'Server Down' Thread Empty Serwer Down

Post  Shandul Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:31 pm

Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball Basketball lets see the sun players first time in this week xd

Shandul

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm

H3ll Yeah Baby xD

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Tue Jul 13, 2010 2:05 pm

SO, any1 know of a nice stacksub server to play???? just whisper me or whatever. THX

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 13, 2010 3:04 pm

That is the best stuck subs server...!

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  Daxus Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:32 pm

This is sad. This server has all the conditions to be a good one, you GMs just have to be a little more aware of the server status!! I'm gonna be patient and see how it comes like. But, as far as i know, Electrical, Salsichudo and Shibiuza already are long gone Sad gl, and i'm gonna stay a little longer.
Daxus
Daxus

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:04 am

Well,

I think we just need a stable datacenter, and active Admins and a little advertising... The server system features are good, and the community could be good if the server would stay online long enough not to lose more people...
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:18 am

By the way,

I like the new Forum pic, much better than the last one! =)

Thanks! (To Earth, assuming you changed it since you're the one GM that seems to be online)
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:22 am

SERVER UP!!

SERVER UP!!

---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Daxus Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:41 am

Ok: i was playing right now and the server got down again. It just disconnects me without a warning, i'm getting a little bit tired of it, so, if this happens again in such a short time spawn, i'm gonna be leaving.
Daxus
Daxus

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:45 am

huh maybye its restart?

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:48 am

Now its workin...
As i said it was restart

Gm's i have one request for You Wink
Pls send an automatic annoucements message when server will be restarted x)

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Wed Jul 14, 2010 9:59 pm

I do not know if there is now an automatic restart. If so, then they need to configure the settings to make auto- announcements also. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will let them know.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  PERKyouUP Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:46 pm

Well server is needs a restart AGAIN, sorry folks I dont think it is going to make it. I cant vote more then once every 12 hours. and I am only one here by the looks of it tonight. Sad(((((((((
So, sad to see it all go, but with 4 restarts in 3 -4 days this is crap now, some1 if any1 is still here really needs to get all him marbles in one sock. I mean OMG wtf 2 hours max online and sever crash again, so really no play since oh Saturday night. and now is THURSDAY . -_- cool. was a good server until all the Gm's left. except for the die hard Earth Smile Hi Earth, wish you had more powa.
Well anyway no friends seem to be left here, I will try to log periotically while I am playing on my alternate server Sad Have a good one all.

PERKyouUP

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:17 pm

Hey there!
I want to know that why server and server site are down?
If anybody can help me, post reply pls Wink

PS to Fire: If u read this, u have to know that im waiting for ya from 2-3 weeks in game... I have some very good news!!!
PM me... Here or in game...

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:47 pm

As usual, I have sent messages to Fire and DaTa, so when they log next, they will see. I knew on Sunday that it would go down or freeze again soon, because it was extremely laggy. I know apologies do not start the server back up, but I apologize for the repeated inconveniences.
The server must have a small cache, or it simply does not auto-purge like it should. We badly need an auto restart feature, that would have saved us many members who already left...
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  =GM=Earth Tue Jul 27, 2010 10:32 pm

Because there has been extreme non-activity for the most part, and because my life involves more than Lineage2, I no longer login every day. I do not have the money to change this server, nor the internet connection to host my own server, so there is nothing I can do here but wait for a change. I do check the forum every 1-2 days for anything new, and I will stay as active as needed, for things I can actually help with.
We have an excellent in-game setup, and many aspects and features work very well... However the hardware aspect seems to fall FAR short somewhere, since we keep having extended downtime, several times a month. Now that the community is so small, I honestly do not think it is recoverable without some drastic measures.
I do have some obvious ideas: First off, we NEED to have the downtime issue resolved, period. Whether it is buying more RAM, setting auto restarts every 1-2 days, or getting a better datacenter, or all of those, the freezing and the downtime needs to stop. It is pointless for people to join this community without a stable server to connect on. Second, AFTER that is fixed, we need many people to vote like crazy, and advertise everywhere that the server is "reopened." Lastly, I do NOT believe we need a wipe, if this is all done correctly. If people that play now with S80, will take the time to mentor and help out new people that join to get C and B grade and help with quests, we can actually deliver a better farming experience for new people, rather than everyone having to farm from zero. I have already seen that most of the people left here are good at helping others, and if it stays that way, then the community can grow without erasing anything.
It is of course easier for the admins to simply close and reopen the server, but to wipe everything would kill off the few members we have left, in hopes to get new people in. In any case, hopefully something is done soon to help the situation.
=GM=Earth
=GM=Earth

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:43 am

Huh...
U have right... Ill continue play in that server, that long as it will work...
But i didn't see the situation like that one, when server and server site are down...
There usually was only server down... I was scared about that u (GMs) want to close it...
U saw the votes on HopZone? I think u r really happy about it... Ill send u a forum PM with other informations...
Maybye if someone will resstart the server, and u will be online in game, ill PM u there...
If no, ill PM u here (ill do it now, but we can't talk by forum's PMs, in real time its better way huh? Razz)
Greetings: GoranBabajan

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Official 'Server Down' Thread Empty Alive?

Post  Deathwind Sat Jul 31, 2010 4:20 am

The server will live? Or all is hopelessly lost?

Deathwind

Back to top Go down

Post  lukaszko Sat Jul 31, 2010 5:19 am

I dont know... :/ Maybye its down becouse of update to gracia epilogue?
I hope it will work... :/

lukaszko

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next