L2Elements
You must login to post a reply

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

L2Elements
You must login to post a reply
L2Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The last drop

5 posters

Go down

The last drop Empty The last drop

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 10:17 am

After getting GM after GM and they getting failures after failures u got this GM Love to make Ekimus event... wich obvious FAILED!
On a 15 ppl server u BAN ppl? HHAHAHAHAHAHA .... ty for that.. just made my getting outta here faster, and prolly with my 4-5 friends too . NP ... if " fuk that event... u FAIL" is an insult to the GM .. so be it... IM SO OUTTA HERE.

ty bb hf gl !

Hammad

Back to top Go down

The last drop Empty Re: The last drop

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 23, 2010 10:23 am

GL fire whith Gods clan and maybe more 2 players good cummunity
manolescu3
manolescu3

http://www.godie.ro

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 10:24 am

"CUMmunitty" nicely said ! xD

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sun May 23, 2010 10:50 am

This is not life people you take this game wayyyy to seriously lol, i have ben banned plenty of times myself but do you see me crying all over forums about it, gimme a break. You might be in my clan but you are not doing much to help the server or anyone else besides yourself by being an ass......

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 23, 2010 10:59 am

what shoul I do to help server ?? I can't farm like you all day and give weapons/dynasty sett armor to players to have maybe time /no life to play all day and make items I play how I can And when some1 from clan or server ask me for something I give all time You can ask any1
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 11:18 am

Spawn77 wrote:This is not life people you take this game wayyyy to seriously lol, i have ben banned plenty of times myself but do you see me crying all over forums about it, gimme a break. You might be in my clan but you are not doing much to help the server or anyone else besides yourself by being an ass......

I dont do anything? Do i need to list here all my posts where i was begging to the Administration to put server on hopzone so we can have more players? DO I? I said some time ago to Fire that i ll do anything that i can to raise up this server, by adevertising it & sh1t.
Every piece of a server that i looked into had Hopzone voting site. This? after long requests from many of us will come through.
And Geno, speak for urself dude.. im in l2 world since long ago .. and posts like urs i ve seen thousands.. trying to make me feel guilty? or what? Cant i take my free time seriously now? I take it as seriously as i want.
And the reason i got banned? LOL'ed ... Ekimus event? Beleth event? what next ? Hekaton event? WHy so many raid events? Uh let me answer u ... NO PEOPLE ON THIS SERVER ! Maybe ur bothered by incoming ppl as u being the " 'Lone Ranger" kinda.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sun May 23, 2010 11:28 am

No spoilici i have no problems with you, i just hate how hammad just seems to always cry, its annoying. If he wants to be helpful there is better way than treating others like sh1t and being an ass hole.......

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sun May 23, 2010 11:29 am

By the way amidst all of your flaming and crying it seems as tho the admins put hopzone on the vote list, so i dont see what else you have to complain about Twisted Evil

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 23, 2010 11:39 am

this post is not about to put server in hopzone ... you man really dont know the reason for start this topic soo shh.. and go in game maybe you have something to farm and some1 will answer to your questions and about crying no1 cry here I dont need nothing same hammad we have what we need ,,... items or something like this we just want more people for more fun ...... and now really I see like 1 big problem to make all times boss events lol guys Beleth and now Ekimus what is next to give to all server vesper items cool isn't?? and he got banned because he say "fucking event ... epic fail" he was angry because gm say to us to dont atack dogs after almost party was dead soo think and ekimus hit us 20 000 or more and gm after say "Go die people we try another time whith lowest status " nice answer ...
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  Spawn77 Sun May 23, 2010 1:36 pm

its the same as if 2 clans got together to kill it anyways lol. All gm does is say no fighting go kill it haha. You cant cry because it died lol 6 mages in b grades can kill tiat and ekimus. Its called know how to play yes yes. And seeing hammad's posts here and listening to him talk in game, i very much doubt he ONLY said fail event. Most likely he was annoying the gms with pms instead of playing the game. Just stop crying and get on with your lives. All i see is waa gm hurt my feelings waa waa waa. OMG grow up!

Spawn77

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Sun May 23, 2010 1:52 pm

Y0 nucklehead.. sry 'bout that.. but i quit that sport named"PM GM's" like long ago ... " I was sure this, i was sure that, I was sure bla bla"...1st of all .. u dont know anything about me 2nd of all i made the topic for some that are here and for some that will come..well .. if they come. Thats me , if i dont like smth i say it.. dont like it? WHATever, not my concern .. What would u wanted me to say ? " Sorry Mister GM SIR, i dont like the event u made for us your faithfull players, coz i know thats all u can do, teach us how to fly as a bird and .. and .. IT DIED "
And not the last ... on every servers have to be QQ-ers.. and and always a guy that knows everything by the book and trying to make everybody else think that he is an example. Like " been there, dont that, quit crying about it". Does it ring a bell?
And lol, thnking of this, why didnt u say it in my face if u dont like it? Why u waited me to QQ about smth to say it? Does this makes u feel any better? Pffff ... and u tell me to grow up .
But u know , MMORPG will always have smart guys who will tell others to grow up ...but u know what? They dont have any mirrors in their houses to look at them too, but shushhh.. dont tell, Its a secret.
True story.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  manolescu3 Sun May 23, 2010 2:33 pm

really story and spawn you must grow up man because you know just L2 you play all day............ I know you have more items than all server lol man
manolescu3
manolescu3

Back to top Go down

Post  DaTa Sun May 23, 2010 6:50 pm

Hammad wrote:After getting GM after GM and they getting failures after failures u got this GM Love
Actually =GM=Love is me.And I am the developer here.This new community that we are trying to create here doesn't need big mouths like you.
Hammad wrote:
to make Ekimus event... wich obvious FAILED!
Ask GODS clan and few other players that stayed in the event if it was failure...obviously you couldn't be patient like the rest people that now they can enjoy a much easier Ekimus.You see that event was also a partly test to re-calibrate the power of Ekimus.And as developer here I can edit Ekimus so he will fit best to the balance of the community.From my aspect the only person that failed was the one that couldn't be patient enough...
Hammad wrote:
On a 15 ppl server u BAN ppl?
So you are telling me that if a server have 15 people and those 15 people start insulting the GMs, the GMs should just accept their shits?Would you accept them?Yes?Sorry but if I knew that you were that kind of annoying person from start I would have banned you long time ago...And by the way I have noticed your "cute" posts in forum...Such an hypocrite!You are advising us to list our server in voting sites but you are accusing us in game that all we do are epic fails?
Hammad wrote:
HHAHAHAHAHAHA .... ty for that.. just made my getting outta here faster, and prolly with my 4-5 friends too . NP ...
Read again the above answer.I would also like to add how kid you look into my eyes with your reaction...coming to forums and start crying...pffff!
Hammad wrote:
if " fuk that event... u FAIL" is an insult to the GM
It's not an insult to A GM...It's an insult to ALL GMs that are trying to work hard and spend their time AND money so you will have the unfortunate chance to tell them in their face that they FAIL...Well sorry kid but we didn't fail and you are banned.
Hammad wrote:
.. so be it... IM SO OUTTA HERE.
THERE IS GOD AFTER ALL!
Hammad wrote:
ty bb hf gl !
Get lost...

DaTa

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Sun May 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Data +1

Just because you decide to self-destruct in the forum (because you decided to self-destruct in game), doesn't mean we all need to listen to (or agree with) your crying... You need to learn that you can accomplish more with patience and a positive attitude...
'Nuff said...

This thread will be moved out of General, and into 'Doubts & Questions,' since this thread is obviously a complaint

**The only "complaint" allowed in General is the 'Server Down" thread, if/when the server is ever down. All other complaints or negative posts go to the 'Doubts & Questions' section. Thanks.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Hammad Mon May 24, 2010 12:06 am

"" It's not an insult to A GM...It's an insult to ALL GMs that are trying to work hard and spend their time AND money so you will have the unfortunate chance to tell them in their face that they FAIL...Well sorry kid but we didn't fail and you are banned. ""

Work hard? WORK HARD? Time and Money? HA HA HA .
I could run a server like this ... HELL 2 servers like this on my COre 2 duo with 4GB of RAM, thats costs 400 euros. If thats money , means ur poor. What else? electricity bill? What? Or do u think that throwing sh1t at me now will make u look better? U change GMs like soxs and u tell me about ur GMs? How many are they 7 or 8? Thats a record .. 1 GM at 2 players. Cant u see how fuking funny u are? =))))))
Besides having the BAN button , you have nothing... and God Damn im happy to have said " YOU FAIL" .. coz let me see... u did FAIL. And im also happy that u opened my mind on looking for a "real community" not some lousy douches.
Au revoir, Sayonara, May it be in your ass.

Hammad

Back to top Go down

Post  Rj485 Mon May 24, 2010 2:28 am

You obviously gave up on this community,

So shut up and leave already, unless you just cannot stay away for 1 day without coming back to post more poo for us to read... ??

You said your piece, you gave your 2 cents, now it's done. HF, and GL with your new server (or the one you may make yourself) xD

**Anything more will be considered spam, and deleted.
**Locked.
---
~Rj
=)
Rj485
Rj485

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: